OT: 2020 Football Thread: Offseason Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Jones is a f***ing bum. He lost his balls, used to make great plays even in poor games. Now he dinks and dunks and STILL he f***ing turns it over, pick one you f***ing idiot. He's a f***ing bum now, get him off this team after this year.

Reactions: Barnaby

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Jones is a f***ing bum. He lost his balls, used to make great plays even in poor games. Now he dinks and dunks and STILL he f***ing turns it over, pick one you f***ing idiot. He's a f***ing bum now, get him off this team after this year.

he has few weapons yet doesn’t seem to read a defense too well.

Looks like the QB at Duke. Looks the part yet not much happens.

Adam Fox Time

Jan 1, 2020

You can't be serious lol. Ever heard of a sophomore slump? It makes sense for Jones too because he's playing under a brand new coaching staff and this season has also been weird with Corona happening.

I mean he could turn out to be Trubisky 2.0 but it's his second season after a promising first season, and the team around him isn't that good.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
The performances both Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen should show Gettleman the door. Sure, Jackson had/has a better team yet Allen didn’t. Barkley did not make Eli, the OL or receivers better. The Giants did not win with him and are not winning with Jones.

Now what? Add another top pick to an offense?

Giants average less than 12 points per game so far this season. Four Games

Last edited:

Adam Fox Time

Jan 1, 2020
Please stop saying the Giants should have taken Lamar Jackson. The Giants should have taken Tom Brady in 2000 and Brett Favre in 1991. And Josh Allen was considered a disappointment before this season. He had a worse season than Daniel Jones with a much better team in 2019.

I'm surprised you didn't include Sam Darnold there because that's exactly who the Giants would have taken if they wanted a QB in 2018. Or maybe they would have taken Josh Rosen...

Reactions: klingsor

WAIVE BRODZINSKI

Oct 3, 2020
lol, is this Staal’s new name?
Ramsey has 2 kids with Golden’s sister and then out of the blue he just left them
This has been brewing since last season when the piss ant did this and I know a lot of people that would have reacted the same way as Golden.

At least,Golden waited to after the game to do this

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
The Giants defense looked good today. The offense, not so much.

This is not an 0-16 team though, and they are improving. Always good to see.

He was great last season, don't forget that.

Great? That's being an extremely generous & you sound like you're only capable of watching him with homer binoculars. In reality, he was decent last year for a rookie. Did some really good things, but turned the ball over quite a lot.

Not much has changed on the turnover issue, but he doesn't look nearly as confident. Most of this is on the GM for not putting enough pieces around him to succeed, but Jones still has a long way to go to prove he's the answer at QB.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Ramsey has 2 kids with Golden’s sister and then out of the blue he just left them
This has been brewing since last season when the piss ant did this and I know a lot of people that would have reacted the same way as Golden.

At least,Golden waited to after the game to do this

Idk that. Ramsey slammed Tate in the game and i knew texts or something was exchanged previously. Geez, what a mess. Only place those two can fight without being arrested is the football field,

Last edited:

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
You can't be serious lol. Ever heard of a sophomore slump? It makes sense for Jones too because he's playing under a brand new coaching staff and this season has also been weird with Corona happening.

I mean he could turn out to be Trubisky 2.0 but it's his second season after a promising first season, and the team around him isn't that good.

I think a sophomore slump is a myth. Like a number of things in sports that's made up but people believe it exists.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
He had the same weapons for half of last year either he REALLY lost his confidence or Garrett just sucks balls.

yeah, but he doesn’t have Eli on that sideline or all week preparing with him. Jones is not reading the defenses.

Barnaby

Jul 2, 2003
Port Jefferson, NY
That's twice this season that the Giants got great field position from a turnover and did nothing with it. Jones has declined from last season, but the offense looks so bad in general. That's not all Jones' fault. In fact it would be logical to assume that the offense looking terrible is a major reason for Jones declining.

Right now I am looking at the guy who runs the offense, Jason Garrett.

Id sell my soul for Garrett to be OC of the Jets after the debacle of the Gase.

I just think both team are so devoid of talent that their QBs don’t have a chance to compete. The Giants have Vince Lombardi coaching compared to the Jets though.

Barnaby

Jul 2, 2003
Port Jefferson, NY
this generation of fan is a strange breed of front runners

Closets full of Seahawks jerseys (that one aggravated me the most having never before met a Seahawk fan then seeing a flood of those awful green jerseys everywhere) and Chief jerseys. Although, it’s probably not too far off the Cowboys/49er fans of yesteryear.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad