Status
Not open for further replies.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Belichick > Brady

This will prove it.
Yeah every time Brady has been injured, they plug in some other...plug who looks great or at least capable.

Belichick is great. As much as I hate him, he's great. The Pats are always at the forefront of new strategies to exploit the rules, they always understand the rules better than everyone else, they're able to plug guys in without much drop off at all, they figure out ways to cheat better than the other teams (most do it, I have no doubt), etc.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Newton is finished. This is a desperation move.

I mostly agree with this that Newton looks like he's close to the end as he has taken too much punishment over the years.

That said, even a finished Cam worries me as a Jet fan, than Stidham ever would unless this guy is another Tom Brady that I'm unaware of. Here's what worries me as a Jet fan and should scare the shit our of the rest of my Jet brothers.

Newton has had more than a year off from having any contact at all. He now has Belichek as his coach. I'm truly worried that all of this just might be the tonic Cam needed and it will rejuvenate Newton to the point that tho not as great as he was in his prime, I could see Cam being dangerous enough to keep DC's like our Greg Williams up late at night trying to figure out how to contain him.

Listen, I put nothing past the friggen Patriots.Yeah I know they are supposed to not be all that good this year and finally their dynasty is over. Oh and yes that the Jets will definitely win one game for sure vs them this year.....yada yada yada.

Well until I see with my very own eyes that that happens, I'm still convinced that the damn stinken Pats will be right there with the Bills for the division and Cam will likely be a big reason why. Gotta be honest boys...I'm not happy about this move them pukes getting Cam.

Patriots got better and that sux!!

Last edited:

RangerBlues

Apr 27, 2004
BRONX NYC
If you think Cam is washed up your smoking banana peels. Hes a QB with the body of a linebacker. He just has to remember he is a QB and not a linebacker.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
I hate the cancel culture too though this is one of the more understandable cases.
Yeah. The Blackhawks being forced to change their name would be a travesty. Renaming the Redskins is something that should have been done years ago. Just hope they don’t change their uniforms, some of the best in Football.

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
Yeah. The Blackhawks being forced to change their name would be a travesty. Renaming the Redskins is something that should have been done years ago. Just hope they don’t change their uniforms, some of the best in Football.

If I’m Snyder and forced to change the team name im going all out new name, new logo, new color scheme to force fans to buy all merchandise. He could make a ton $$ off this

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
If I’m Snyder and forced to change the team name im going all out new name, new logo, new color scheme to force fans to buy all merchandise. He could make a ton $$ off this
A lot of people around here have remained kind of surprised that he didn't change the name just for that reason. Snyder is about money above all else.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Probably will be what happens, and it will be garbage just like every other NFL rebrand

Adam Fox Time

Jan 1, 2020
Seriously though if they do change the name I think they should just go with Washington Warriors and use this logo

1SkXCV4.gif

Simple enough change, you gain alliteration, and the logo is fantastic. It looks really good on the helmets.

zkdTyHn.jpg

Last edited:

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
A few of the Washington Team's minority owners are looking to divest, saying they're tired of Snyder.

Reactions: Bozle

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
I'm betting his new deal will be at least $10.

Edit: My clairvoyance proved correct. He will indeed make at least $10.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bozle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->