2020 Entry Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Hey guys, sorry for being a ghost for most of the summer, I've been really busy with my personal life, graduating and all.

But I have good news! I will be staying in British Columbia after all! Even better, I'm on the mainland now, so it'll be much easier for me to go to games besides the Victoria Royals! The WHL Prospect King lives on!

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Hey guys, sorry for being a ghost for most of the summer, I've been really busy with my personal life, graduating and all.

But I have good news! I will be staying in British Columbia after all! Even better, I'm on the mainland now, so it'll be much easier for me to go to games besides the Victoria Royals! The WHL Prospect King lives on!
Hail to the king ! Now get to scouting ya lazy bum ;)

Reactions: Stive Morgan

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Zion Nybeck is now up to 12 points in 5 games. This is many points in few games. I don't understand what he's doing in the SuperElit. It would be nice to see him get some pro games to see what he's made of.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Havent followed the draft this year, but just looking at the numbers, are we looking at another 2003 here ? Seems there's a new guy dominating every week.
It's always a good year, except when it isn't ;) I don't make any prediction about that stuff anymore. The top is better than average, that's all I'll venture.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Lucas Raymond gets his first SHL goal of the season (he had 2 last season). Excellent work getting to the paint and digging for the puck. Broberg just watched it happen.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Saw that Raymond goal as it was just sitting on top of the goalies pad while he he was laying on the ice and Raymond took 3 or so wacks at it. He had a decent chance in the 1st but other then that wasn't too noticeable.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
I think I will check out Lafrenière vs Mercer today. Mercer has 4 goals in 3 games: 0 assists. Alrighty then.

Peterka is also in action today, game starts in 45 minutes.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Cole Perfetti finally scores a goal. He needed the empty net to do it. I might be misremembering things, but while Cole was never a good skater, he looks like the slowest top 10 prospect I have ever seen. I might be a better skater than Cole Perfetti. That didn't seem to stop him from shaking our own Jacob LeGuerrier pretty badly in their game a few nights ago.

Evgeny Oksentyuk has started his OHL career with a 4 game point streak. That guy's got chutzpah.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->