2020 Entry Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Amirov is a slippery customer. He just registered his first KHL point, a primary assist on the game tying goal, and he's created a few more chances.

edit: another couple scoring chances for his line. Amirov cuts to the middle to get a clear shot from the high slot. He follows that up by keepin the play alive behind the net, which culminates in another clear scoring chance by his linemate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrb1p and Acadien86

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Apparently Raymond is being played on the 3rd line tonight. Rönnberg is shaking things up after a lamentable start.

Reactions: Mrb1p

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
I heard he hasnt had much ice-time. That cant be good for his development.

He's been on the 4th line with a smidgen of PP time. This represents a move up. He needs to get going or Holtz is going to blow past him.

edit: Big nothingburger from Raymond so far.

Last edited:

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Stützle with a PP assist. Huhtala scored off a rebound. He's showing all kinds of skill early in the game.

Excellent defensive positioning and awareness by Peterka to deny Adler Mannheim a clear scoring chance. Might have been Stützle being denied, actually.

And another excellent defensive play to deny Stützle the zone entry. Despite this, Peterka is really running around all over the place. Stützle is the much more ''pro'' player. He's had a few dangerous plays in addition to his assist that just haven't clicked.

Peterka got buried.

JJ apparently scored the 6th goal of the match for RB München, which was apparently quite nice. I had turned the game off since it was already 5-2. The highlights aren't up yet.

edit: highlights are up

Adler Mannheim - EHC Red Bull München | Highlights | MAGENTA SPORT

Nice goal by Peterka, but also a pretty suspect breakout pass that could have gotten his team in trouble.

Last edited:
Reactions: habsfan891

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011

1280-2-liquiglide-ketchup-bottle.jpg

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Holtz is an underrated passer, especially on his backhand. I get that his shot attracts a lot of attention, but he's a plus playmaker as well.

Reactions: Goldenhands

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Holtz is an underrated passer, especially on his backhand. I get that his shot attracts a lot of attention, but he's a plus playmaker as well.
I see alot of Stamkos in this kid, big fan,always liked him better than Raymond personally...

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
I see alot of Stamkos in this kid, big fan,always liked him better than Raymond personally...

You may laugh, but I kind of see a lot of similarities between him and Brady Tkachuk. Big strong kids who play a pretty basic game that doesn't really show off the skill they actually have. Holtz's shot is bonkers, though.

There's been no contest between him and Raymond in the SHL so far this year. Raymond's last season was good enough that I'm keeping him where he is while he figures this out, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->