2020 draftee with the biggest impact

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
Do you really think KGN is going to give enough ice time to their 2004s? Kingston has perhaps only one forward graduating and many talented forwards already ahead of Ludwinski on the depth chart. Even the SOO fits this narrative of not much ice for rookies, although I think the door is cracked open just a bit in the top 6 for McConnell-Barker but if they stumble, even a little bit, they will likely both be on a short leash because of many other options.

In the end, I would think those with opportunity would be the most likely to fit the bill. That means forwards on teams like SBY and KIT and PBO and OTT and SAG who are graduating most of their top 6 and drafted potential impact 2004 forwards. Throw Nelson in that list as he will probably be the only defender that gets enough opportunity. Probably throw Fimis in there as Niagara really doesn't have many proven offensive players.
- Andrew Leblanc (KIT)
- Nicholas Moldenhauer (OTT)
- Brady Stonehouse (OTT)
- Sam Alfano (PBO)
- David Goyette (SBY)
- Kocha Delic (SBY)
- Ty Nelson (NB)
- Pano Fimis (NIA)
IMO has to be a balance between opportunity (ice time) and quality line mates. Rarely is a true rookie going to carry a line, which is why I didnt go with Fimis

Reactions: HockeyPops

Bra Wavers

Feb 19, 2016
Donovan McCoy will end up playing top 4 on the Petes defense....it will be a steep learning curve as a 16 yo Dman in this league but if he’s up to the challenge And can adjust he should develop very quickly

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->