2020 Draft

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Vegas trades up: 4th round pick in 2022 for Detroit 5th 2020

G Jesper Vikman taken in the 5th round, 125th overall.

Last edited:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Up next 184 overall, 6th round.

Ottawa takes another Wheat King ahead of Vegas.

6th round Vegas selects:

Noah Ellis, D from the USHL

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Former Golden Knights pick Xavier Bouchard has not been taken yet, curiously enough.

My goodness there's a lot of Chases (Chase Yoder is my personal fave). Almost at the end. Only took 8 hours to complete day 2...

7th round, 215 overall Vegas selects...

Is it Bouchard??
NO! Maxim Marushev, C, 21yo C from AK/Bars Kazan KHL/VHL

Congrats, kid! Almost dead last. That should motivate you. ;)

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
That guy sure did not like the Hallum pick. From the descriptions, seems like the kid is a less physical Carrier, can outskate anyone on the ice but has a useless stick.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
That guy sure did not like the Hallum pick. From the descriptions, seems like the kid is a less physical Carrier, can outskate anyone on the ice but has a useless stick.

Pronman has a type that he overvalues above all else. Would take his words with a big grain of salt.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Former Golden Knights pick Xavier Bouchard has not been taken yet, curiously enough.

My goodness there's a lot of Chases (Chase Yoder is my personal fave). Almost at the end. Only took 8 hours to complete day 2...

7th round, 215 overall Vegas selects...

Is it Bouchard??
NO! Maxim Marushev, C, 21yo C from AK/Bars Kazan KHL/VHL

Congrats, kid! Almost dead last. That should motivate you. ;)

What are the chances he comes over? Seems like a lottery ticket that he develops into a KHL star and then wants to come over.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
What are the chances he comes over? Seems like a lottery ticket that he develops into a KHL star and then wants to come over.

He had a nice assist today.

I believe David Schoen said Marushev might come over to NA sooner than later. We might see him in Henderson for the 21-22 season.

I like his progression in the VHL. 11 points, then 22 and 40 last year. Not bad for a 7th rounder. Highly touted Dorofeyev is snakebit in the VHL this year.

Last edited:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Speaking of AK Bars, Tkachyov was linked to Vegas a year ago and he's on fire for Lokomotiv this season. If he has an NHL out clause, he would be a great addition to VGK/Henderson on a 1 year ELC.

edit: not to be confused with Morozov's teammate of the same name, who would also be a good addition on an ELC.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad