2020 Champions League Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
goes on his knee and the guy topples over him, free kick? The hell.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
The thing is, other than these great chances, PSG are creating nothing whatsoever. They're all from one player doing what maybe seven or eight other players in the world can do.

Reactions: gary69 and Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
The thing is, other than these great chances, PSG are creating nothing whatsoever. They're all from one player doing what maybe seven or eight other players in the world can do.
Yea, Atalanta look more dangerous as a team, but Neymar looks like the best player on the pitch (because he is).

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Despite their growing reputation for attacking and flair, Atalanta has committed the most fouls in the champions league.
The high pace, high press, and focus on quick counter attacking is going to lead to some fouls because they get pretty aggressive at trying to win the ball back.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
The high pace, high press, and focus on quick counter attacking is going to lead to some fouls because they get pretty aggressive at trying to win the ball back.
Nah they made lots of fouls when they were beaten on the counter.
Cynical fouling, Italian tradition style.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Cassano posted a video. Les Habs did to à while ago.
You know Dembele, Barca shirt....
Open your eyes.
Ya in a couple mins of a YouTube clip. I could easily post Palacios video where he looks world class. I watch the kid weekly.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
So your eyes opened of still not?
Sure buddy. I don’t even know where this I hate Dembele talk from. I rated his talent and was happy enough with the buy. He just hasn’t been good for barca. That much is clear. Most fans want him gone and injuries have played a part but it’s not all that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->