Buffalo Bills 2020 Buffalo Bills Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Never doubted for a second Mahomes would miss the game. That being said, he is not going to be 100% and we need to get after him. We went to town on Lamar last week, time to do it again. This team truly feels destined to win it all. Let's get it done. GO BILLS.

I haven't seen the city/region/community/worldwide fanbase this wild for a Buffalo team since the 05-07 Sabres teams. And that had the benefit of being 3 rounds each year. If/WHEN we win Sunday I am eager to see how Elmwood/Delaware/Hertel is. If the last 2 games were any indicators then it willl be crazy!

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
Helaire/Bell potentially both being available or both being out could have a sizeable effect.

I don't expect a repeat of the last game either way - but even so.

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
Beyond the concussion issue, I wonder how the toe injury will impact him. He missed a few throws against Cleveland because of it.

I kept mentioning this during the game while everyobdy else was talking about the potential concussion.

It's an ongoing issue for him. They have mentioned it in various reports.

He didn't look 100% comfortable.

Reactions: 26CornerBlitz

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
If Davis can't go Sunday we need to play Stills. Quite obvious he should be the replacement over Duke Williams and Gentry...I am actually eager to see Stills play with Josh. He is that true deep threat we don't currently have. (Diggs is obviously a deep threat but he thrives on the intermediate and short throws, hence his 127 grabs. Stills is clearly a deep threat option)

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
If Davis can't go Sunday we need to play Stills. Quite obvious he should be the replacement over Duke Williams and Gentry...I am actually eager to see Stills play with Josh. He is that true deep threat we don't currently have. (Diggs is obviously a deep threat but he thrives on the intermediate and short throws, hence his 127 grabs. Stills is clearly a deep threat option)

I'd have thought Kumerow would be first callup because familiarity - I'm sure i read that he was back.

Remember that Daboll's scheme is supposedly super-complex.

But it's possible Stills has picked up enough in the last couple of weeks to play a limited role...

TalkingProuder

Feb 27, 2015
Buffalo, NY
Beyond the concussion issue, I wonder how the toe injury will impact him. He missed a few throws against Cleveland because of it.

The main throws to watch are the snap throws to the left. As for mobility he looks like he will have enough to get 5-7 quick yards to the sideline if he needs it.

I don't think it will be a major factor other than Reid removes a few of the option plays from the playbook.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
I'd have thought Kumerow would be first callup because familiarity - I'm sure i read that he was back.

Remember that Daboll's scheme is supposedly super-complex.

But it's possible Stills has picked up enough in the last couple of weeks to play a limited role...
Call up both. Stills can be a deep threat only knowing a few routes or even just a decoy if Josh takes a shot at him so they at least respect it and don't blitz Mathieu every play

Reactions: La Cosa Nostra

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Alright ladies and gentlemen, this is getting real. I can’t wait for game time. Though the closer we get to game time tomorrow, the more my nerves set in. And I didn’t feel nerves like this the last two weekends. Maybe a little just before kick and definitely during the Indy game but not this much, this early.

I want us to win tonight whole heartedly but I hate that we’ll have two week of anticipation and waiting for the next game if we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad