2020 7-Round Mock Draft 3.0

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
The Colorado Avalanche are proud to select from the Flint Firebirds...Riley Piercey

DSC_7225.jpg

pming next

Is this pick 168?

OB5

May 2, 2015
Nearing the end....

Habs still looking to move Kulak/Mete/Lindgren

Have had talks over Max Domi but nothing really moving the needle for me.

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
New Jersey's two auto's were in the same day, which to my memory has not happened before, so I cut him some slack.

Ottawa, well yes they should be. I missed that one. But they only have one pick left so I'm not gonna worry about it.
:(

I *should* be here anyways...

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
:isles

are happy to select with pick 170, from the Saginaw Spirit of the OHL, defenseman Ilya Solovyov.

upload_2020-5-21_23-11-44.png

DRAFT PARTY STATEMENT

Long Island, New York -

"Some would say there's a pattern here, as Ilya is the second overage Belarusian playing for a Michigan-based OHL team who we've taken in this draft," explained mildly perturbed Islanders GM Lou Lamoriello. "But the truth is that we've got roughly a dozen prospects playing in Saginaw already, so we got to see Ilya A LOT this season. Like with Yevginy, to jump straight over from Belarus and put up 40 points and a +43 as a Dman in his first season in Canadian juniors speaks volumes about what this kid is made of. Guys like this don't grow on trees. They grow in Belarus. We like 'em ripe."

PMing the next GM.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad