2020 7-Round Mock Draft 2.0

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
"Nothing more" may of been your intent but as 5cotland indicated it really did not come off that way. Apparently I took your post the same as he did.

I agree with you that we are all hockey starved and I am sure anyone involved in the Mocks would be happy to discuss their picks, as long as they do not feel attacked for trying to have a bit of fun while gaining prospect knowledge. Just my take on it..

I'd actually think Rathbone would be pleased to get a response like this, because it shows that others can tell he's given his picks some real thought and they're curious to hear what his insight/motivation was behind them.

I certainly don't have the impression that he just looked at some standard lists and threw darts at the board.

I am curious to hear about these, having pointed out in the process of questioning why they may be interpreted as going against the grain or not completely aligned with NYI patterns seen in recent drafts.

Of course, he might just answer with "Because I felt like it" and that'd be that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rathbones

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018
I do think given that we are starved it is worthwhile to discuss the insights that led to picks. I will actually give one response for one of Rathbone's picks that I really liked:

Knazko is definitely a BPA if he is still around in the 4th. He has been one of the better D-men in international play for more than 2 years. He has some scoring upside and is one of the most disciplined options available among defenders.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad