Montreal
The Montreal Canadiens are proud to select.... Jan Mysak

Jan Mysak at eliteprospects.com

Jan Mysak - Elite Prospects.png

Reactions: Deebs

IceColdOx

Jan 29, 2019
Watertown, NY
Drafted 20th overall by the Hamilton Bulldogs in the 2019 CHL Import Draft, Jan Mysak opted to remain in the Czech Republic to start the season. He played in 26 games with HC Litvinov in the top Czech men’s league. Mysak put up five goals and four assists for nine points in the Extraliga. It is difficult for young players to get opportunities and produce in a men’s league. Those nine points were the most by any under-20-year-old in the Czech league this season. The 17-year-old forward also made the Czech team for the World Juniors. He scored one goal and one assist in five games at the tournament.

Following the World Juniors, Mysak made his way to North America, joining the OHL’s Bulldogs. After settling in with his new club, he put up 15 goals and 10 assists for 25 points in 22 games before the league was shut down due to Covid-19. Last season, Mysak scored three points in five games at the 2019 IIHF Under-18 World Championships. He also added two points at the Under-17 World Hockey Challenge. Mysak scored two goals in four games at this summer’s Hlinka-Gretzky Cup.

Jan Mysak Scouting Report: 2020 NHL Draft #30 - Last Word on Hockey

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I have stood next to him and spoken to him a couple of times in street clothes.

Last time in January at WJC

He was 5'9-5'10. I am 5'11 and was bigger.

Quite broad though for height. Frame to grow into.
Yeah, I saw him play last year. Did not think he was 6 foot lol maybe EP has some inside info and he grew 2 inches! lol

Reactions: Appleyard

Playmaker09

Sep 11, 2008
Love it.

Late June birthday. Has had a high draft pedigree for years.

Hit a growth spurt (?) and had to transition from Czech pro to the OHL. He could easily break out.

Reactions: Le Barron de HF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->