2020-21 World Junior Championships Draft

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
As is Tradition I shall snipe @Soli and take Samuel Knazko. (for what its worth...it saddens me to know im sniping you and snipe you anyway)

That was quick. thanks dudes.

se.png
at.png
fi.png
sk.png
us.png
ca.png
ru.png
de.png
cz.png
ch.png

14th Annual HFOil WJHC Draft | 2021

»»-¤- Sam....Yule....tide wishes to all! -¤-««

PositionPlayer NameNationalityGoalsAssistsPoints
FQuinton Byfield
ca.png
---
FCole Caulfield
us.png
---
FTeddy Niederbach
se.png
---
FRoby Jarventie
fi.png
---
FElmer Soderblom
se.png
---
DBraden Schneider
ca.png
---
DMikko Kokkonen
fi.png
---
DSamuel Knazko
sk.png
---
Goalie NameNationalityWinsShutoutsOT/SOLPoints
Hugo Alnefelt
se.png
----
Grand Total:--
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
By the way for those wondering, Tim Stutzle is NOT one of the Corona positives on Germany.

No word yet on Peterka.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
I know Byfield sucked last year but as a returnee who went 2nd overall and seemingly a dominant Jr player its odd that he is on the 4th line.

I mean I knew it was a gamble but still hoping he plays his way into the top 6 .

Its weird the report seems to be....."he sucks now....but wait a couple years"(

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
I know Byfield sucked last year but as a returnee who went 2nd overall and seemingly a dominant Jr player its odd that he is on the 4th line.

I mean I knew it was a gamble but still hoping he plays his way into the top 6 .

Its weird the report seems to be....."he sucks now....but wait a couple years"(

He can play his way up the line/injuries but the other boys are older. Not surprised he's in the bottom 6. Although the coach can roll all 4 lines almost evenly at ease if needed. I think we'll see a few lines rack up points.

I'm still not happy Beckman got the cut but its a solid team.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
He can play his way up the line/injuries but the other boys are older. Not surprised he's in the bottom 6. Although the coach can roll all 4 lines almost evenly at ease if needed. I think we'll see a few lines rack up points.

I'm still not happy Beckman got the cut but its a solid team.

We shall see....I thought he may owe me some points from last year. But I'm beginning to wonder if he even knows who I am.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Question... can I draft a forward, and then drop one of my current five forwards?

I would then wait till the end of the draft to select a defenseman... Just wondering.

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
Question... can I draft a forward, and then drop one of my current five forwards?

I would then wait till the end of the draft to select a defenseman... Just wondering.
I don't think so, as that would put Paralyzer008 at a disadvantage given he's drafting a forward as well. You'd need to draft a defenceman and then wait until the end of the draft.

Are we good with switching picks after the draft has ended? I'm okay with it, but I remember some didn't like the idea a few years ago.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
I don't think so, as that would put Paralyzer008 at a disadvantage given he's drafting a forward as well. You'd need to draft a defenceman and then wait until the end of the draft.

Are we good with switching picks after the draft has ended? I'm okay with it, but I remember some didn't like the idea a few years ago.

Yeah but like... screw Paralyzer008 right? ;)

Is it just gonna be a first come first serve kinda thing after the draft ends?

Reactions: Paralyzer008

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
I personally like to keep the drafting as is....where the pp guys and top players are more guesses rather than changing your picks once the lines are set.

But on the other hand whatever.....its fun wither way...I should probably change a couple of mine but I'm too stubborn

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
Yeah but like... screw Paralyzer008 right? ;)

Is it just gonna be a first come first serve kinda thing after the draft ends?

Honestly it would be unfair that I could maybe draft one of your dropped forwards that were higher on my list so better to do anything post draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->