2020-21 Tulsa Oilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockeyguru01

Jan 17, 2021
Yet more losses. Terrible puck movement and shot selection. Need to shoot less and move puck more to get better quality shots. Not sure why they are not catching on. Too many guys racking up shot totals by taking very low percentage shots. More puck to D and head to the net. Not hard.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Yet more losses. Terrible puck movement and shot selection. Need to shoot less and move puck more to get better quality shots. Not sure why they are not catching on. Too many guys racking up shot totals by taking very low percentage shots. More puck to D and head to the net. Not hard.
I have some more bad news for you. Other than Golod, I'm not sure what kind of impact the others (plus Badini) had on the team.

Reactions: Hockey Duckie

Hockeyguru01

Jan 17, 2021
Some players with good individual skills but when coaching tries to teach everyone lunch pail corner grind just throw pucks at the net mentality it does not allow players to thrive. Need proper puck moving systems and these players will make a difference especially on PP which is abysmal. Get right players in position get professional systems going and it would be night and day. Also you would develop players better to move up to next level which would make parent club happier.

Reactions: Sean Garrity
Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Some players with good individual skills but when coaching tries to teach everyone lunch pail corner grind just throw pucks at the net mentality it does not allow players to thrive. Need proper puck moving systems and these players will make a difference especially on PP which is abysmal. Get right players in position get professional systems going and it would be night and day. Also you would develop players better to move up to next level which would make parent club happier.
I love these reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad