2021-22 Ticket Buying, Selling & Questions Thread (Read the Rules, Post #2)

Huge Larry

Jan 22, 2016
Naples
Hello,

I am seeking 3 Club Lexus tickets to the panthers game vs the bruins on Saturday March 23. That section always looks empty during home games so if anyone is looking to sell 3 together, please let me know.

Thanks!

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Hello,

I am seeking 3 Club Lexus tickets to the panthers game vs the bruins on Saturday March 23. That section always looks empty during home games so if anyone is looking to sell 3 together, please let me know.

Thanks!
club lexus tickets aren't sold here. your best bet is stub hub.

Reactions: Huge Larry

Firebird

Dec 12, 2007
Columbus, OH
Can anyone confirm seats 12,13,14 in CL14 are still not Corona Beach House? Been to a few games and they were partitioned off from CBH.

However, Ticketmaster no longer seems to differentiate. StubHub still differentiates. Confused....

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Can anyone confirm seats 12,13,14 in CL14 are still not Corona Beach House? Been to a few games and they were partitioned off from CBH.

However, Ticketmaster no longer seems to differentiate. StubHub still differentiates. Confused....
You should ask in the GDT, not too many people view this thread

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Hi there, taking my son on his first road trip. Interested in two tickets for the game against the Rangers on March 30th. Please DM me or let me know here and I will DM you.

Mitchell Bragg

Feb 26, 2020
Looking at buying resale club seat tickets in section CL19, CL34 or CL35 for Mar 14th on ticketmaster. Do this include free food and drinks? I know its including in most club seats in most arenas.
Thanks

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Looking at buying resale club seat tickets in section CL19, CL34 or CL35 for Mar 14th on ticketmaster. Do this include free food and drinks? I know its including in most club seats in most arenas.
Thanks

Someone else may be better able to answer this, but the only place I've been to at the arena with free food and drinks is that Stanley's loft in the 300 level. I'm unsure about the sections you're referring to.

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
They do not. Corona Beach House has all you can eat and drink (beer, wine, soda). These seats are located from CL 5-14. I'd chose seats in CL 6-13 just to be on the safe side (CL 5 and 14 are split between all you can eat and just regular club seats).

Mitchell Bragg

Feb 26, 2020
So, there is no big advantage of having a suite outside of the Corona Beach House ? Interesting. Are kids allowed in these seats? I look forward to the games in March. Thank you !

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
So, there is no big advantage of having a suite outside of the Corona Beach House ? Interesting. Are kids allowed in these seats? I look forward to the games in March. Thank you !

not really. It will be a lot more expensive in a suite. Kids are welcome in corona beach house. It’s actually a great Value if you plan on drinking.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
I'm going to unstick this for now since we probably aren't going to have fans attending when 2020-21 begins.

Someone bump this if I don't remember to stick it back, when fans can go to the games again.

Firebird

Dec 12, 2007
Columbus, OH
Plenty of seats available on ticketmaster for tomorrow's game. I've been fooled a few times - I rarely drive up for games from Miami due to the distance/time and I've forgotten about my mistakes.

Parking is included for all tickets purchased via ticketmaster? or just the non-resale tickets through ticketmaster (ie the blue seats vs. the purple). I remember driving up in past years and being slapped with parking fees.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Plenty of seats available on ticketmaster for tomorrow's game. I've been fooled a few times - I rarely drive up for games from Miami due to the distance/time and I've forgotten about my mistakes.

Parking is included for all tickets purchased via ticketmaster? or just the non-resale tickets through ticketmaster (ie the blue seats vs. the purple). I remember driving up in past years and being slapped with parking fees.
Parking is no longer included with the ticket. You’ll need a parking pass to park in the arena lot or pay the cash price at the gate. The cash price was $20 the other day for the preseason game but I believe they plan on bumping that even higher for premium games which tomorrow may qualify as.

Strongly recommend just parking at the mall across the street and walking over. Free parking and the walk really isn’t noticeably farther than the arena lot anyway.

Firebird

Dec 12, 2007
Columbus, OH
Parking is no longer included with the ticket. You’ll need a parking pass to park in the arena lot or pay the cash price at the gate. The cash price was $20 the other day for the preseason game but I believe they plan on bumping that even higher for premium games which tomorrow may qualify as.

Strongly recommend just parking at the mall across the street and walking over. Free parking and the walk really isn’t noticeably farther than the arena lot anyway.

I did the Mall parking 5 years ago and walked over. I read 2-3 years ago they got real strict on that? Assuming that changed again? My weakness is I don't have confidence because I rarely venture up to BBT/Live

Also, on the website it says "
Additional Info

For the 2021-2022 Season, single game ticket purchases will include a
$5.00 per ticket Traffic and Control Fee. This fee will include access to
general parking at the BB&T Center for the date of the game for which the
ticket was purchased. Simply show your ticket to the single game at the
parking gates to be scanned upon entry. This policy is in effect for single
game tickets purchased at full price via Ticketmaster and the BB&T Center
Box Office.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
I did the Mall parking 5 years ago and walked over. I read 2-3 years ago they got real strict on that? Assuming that changed again? My weakness is I don't have confidence because I rarely venture up to BBT/Live

Also, on the website it says "
Additional Info

For the 2021-2022 Season, single game ticket purchases will include a
$5.00 per ticket Traffic and Control Fee. This fee will include access to
general parking at the BB&T Center for the date of the game for which the
ticket was purchased. Simply show your ticket to the single game at the
parking gates to be scanned upon entry. This policy is in effect for single
game tickets purchased at full price via Ticketmaster and the BB&T Center
Box Office.
Oh ok that policy is the exact same as it was last year then. Unfortunately I can’t confirm if the resale Ticketmaster tickets qualify. The “purchased at full price” line in there makes me think maybe not?

As for the mall, they don’t care right now. I did it as recently as the playoffs and they have cops controlling the light so that everyone can easily cross.

Sorry for not being too helpful

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad