GDT: 2020-21 season LA Kings vs Colorado Avalanche @7:00pm 1/19/21

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Colorado Avalanche(1-1-0, 2pts, 6th in West) :thumbd:@Los Angeles Kings(0-0-2, 2pts, 7th in West):thumbu:
Staples Center| Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:00pm PT | TV: FSW/NHL Network | RADIO: I Heart Radio App

LAST SEASON STATS​
:kings:avs
PP/PK26th/26th19th/13th
Faceoffs8th19th
Leading ScorersAnze Kopitar: 21 goal, 41 assists, 62 pointsNathan MacKinnon: 35 goals, 58 assists, 93 points
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
*Lines subject to change*
**The website I used to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**
:kings
zynbmK6.png

m8rZor7.png

coTmHxN.png

Ih0UQt8.png

94YlT3v.png

Backup: Jonathan Quick
Scratched: Carl Grundstrom, Kale Clague
Taxi Squad: Lias Andersson, Jaret Anderson-Dolan, Tobias Bjornfot, Jacob Ingham, Mark Alt
"Unfit to play": N/A
Injured: Martin Frk, Alex Turcotte

:avs
AyY805M.png

El4GgMq.png

NW72Kbn.png

Injuries: Erik Johnson

:cheers:
Stay Positive, Test Negative

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Only took two games for Amadio to lose his spot in the starting lineup. Real shocking.

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
MacDermid is going to get killed tonight. He's far to slow to play against the avs Please for the love of God replace him with Bjornfot who btw is in better game shape as he has played more recently (last month or two)

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
Kind of messed up that Peterson, Andersson, and Grundstrom get to make their season debut against an absolute juggernaut. Here's to hoping they look good and it's an even bigger exclamation point to keep them in the lineup.

I think he McClelland might be sparing Quick from the ego bruising tonight's game might cause.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I mean Petersen IS supposed to get more games this year, right? If you want a 50-50, 60-40 split between our goalies, this is gonna happen...I don't like double jeopardy complaints.

Petersen COULDNT play the first two due to covid, and now we're playing 4 in 6 nights. If not now, when?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->