GDT: 2020-21 season game 41 LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @7:00pm 4/12/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 30, 2006
Pacioretty...and the Kings could have had him for the 2018 1st rounder
Pacioretti didn’t want to come to LA even though his former agent tried to get a deal done behind his back, and his agent at the time was Luc’s BFF. Definitely questionable ethics surrounded the potential deal.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
This is the week I had circled on the calendar as the "I'd consider it a successful season if they were in the playoff race as of the week of VGK-VGK-COL" and technically we're still somehow in the race since no one wants that spot so :laugh:

Season is successful, put a bow on it, get healthy and play the kids.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I know the Knights and the Kings are way on the opposite sides of the spectrum in terms of quality, but it doesn't make this loss any less frustrating. There have been plenty of games where they were good enough to win and just couldn't pull it out.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Probably the worst special team performance of the year. 0-5 on the pp, gave up a shorty, and gave one up on the pk. Just terrible all around.

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
GOD DAMN it f*** this team!!!!!

here you have the LVK, 4th year in existence, and they OWN the Kings!!! They give them their asses in every game!!!!! how is that possible????

Every knight player can out skate, out hit, a out-skill every Kings player all over the ice. (2 shorthand breakaways! ha!!) and the Kings have no finishers!! how is that possible??

What the f*** is Blake doing building this team, when LV is so dominating vs the Kings (year after year) it's not even funny. It's men vs boys. How is Blake going to turn this shitstorm around!! more 1st rd picks that don't put pucks in the net? I see high draft picks making an impact all over the NHL. Not for the Kings though.

4 years of having your asses handed to us!!!! W.H.A.T. T.H.E. F.U.C.K. is going on here?

Docgonzo

Triple Crown Line
Jan 9, 2010
Chino, Ca
GOD DAMN it f*** this team!!!!!

here you have the LVK, 4th year in existence, and they OWN the Kings!!! They give them their asses in every game!!!!! how is that possible????

Every knight player can out skate, out hit, a out-skill every Kings player all over the ice. (2 shorthand breakaways! ha!!) and the Kings have no finishers!! how is that possible??

What the f*** is Blake doing building this team, when LV is so dominating vs the Kings (year after year) it's not even funny. It's men vs boys. How is Blake going to turn this shitstorm around!! more 1st rd picks that don't put pucks in the net? I see high draft picks making an impact all over the NHL. Not for the Kings though.

4 years of having your asses handed to us!!!! W.H.A.T. T.H.E. F.U.C.K. is going on here?

Odd rant since Vegas is dominant vs the league and not just the Kings, and they’ve been skating circles around the leagues since day 1.

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
So, with MacDermid out, we're going to focus our blame on Vilardi and Wolanin tonight? Just making sure I'm keeping up with the hivemind.
Wolanin got smoked and directly cost a goal against. He couldnt even make the Senators and they are doing worse than the Kings the last few years. Im not sure how you could say he didnt contribute to the suck tonight. Therefore he is to blame. At least partially. Tonight many players played their part in the suck.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

SufferingSelfCreated

Apr 5, 2020
IDK who Wolanin is, but I do know he contributed to the suck tonight. Seriously, WHO THE F*** is this guy!?!??! lol who tf cares, we are going no where and fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->