I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Resign him and his eyebrows.

cut.jpg

Reactions: head eyes

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Doughty and Kopitar blew that short handed goal. Top 2 paid players on this team making dumb mistakes, unreal.
i put more of that on brown personally, he got caught deep on the first clearance and totally dogged it to tag up which f***ed up the retake

then kopi just doinked one and everyone stood still.. regardless whose fault it is, it's pathetic execution for a $30M line. something went wrong so they all get mopey and stop skating, it's just a trash attitude to bring when you're being paid so much to be there

it's a stark contrast to a line like the avs top line, where no matter what they're busting ass and hounding the puck, trying to figure it out even if it goes wrong

volcom92886

Feb 23, 2009
So Cal
Why scratch Vilardi if you are going to play Lemieux and Wagner both under 8 minutes? Also, what is TMac's obsession with MacDermid? The personnel decisions the coaching staff has made this season has cost the kings quite a few points in the standings.

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Brendan Lemieux is going to be taking runs tomorrow night. Thinking he'll end up getting tossed out.

He'll want to step up big after seeing Big Mac and AA scrap.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Why scratch Vilardi if you are going to play Lemieux and Wagner both under 8 minutes? Also, what is TMac's obsession with MacDermid? The personnel decisions the coaching staff has made this season has cost the kings quite a few points in the standings.

You can't keep just playing Vilardi, he was given a warning about 2 weeks ago, and after a couple of decent games went right back out there and looked like 2021 Joe Thornton again. The message had to either be a couple of games watching from the press-box or a demotion to the AHL.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
I know we won 2 cups in the last 10 years but it just seems like we've had a roster full of grinders for the last 20. Goodness it's frustrating.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Winning the cup was 2 months of bliss during the playoffs, and ball breaking regular seasons. For a team that's won two cups in the last decade, it sucks as fans that our teams have been disappointing during the regular season for many years.

Fire TMac and make trades. This is the way.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Winning the cup was 2 months of bliss during the playoffs, and ball breaking regular seasons. For a team that's won two cups in the last decade, it sucks as fans that our teams have been disappointing during the regular season for many years.

What coach is going to make chicken salad out of chicken shit? The roster is just chock full of crap.

You have a few older vets who still carry this team afloat, and some decent depth guys. This team has no second line support, and zero offense from the blueline outside of Doughty.

A coaching change will accomplish nothing with this crappy roster.

Peter James Bond III

CHROMIAK COMETH
Jul 8, 2020

Rob's first call is to Todd though 'Todd, I've waived your 2 boys, MacD and Carterd , so you can't use them to give us a chance to win"

Peter James Bond III

CHROMIAK COMETH
Jul 8, 2020
Turned it off at 3-1, caught up on the fight highlights, have better things to do with my night than a usual predictable no-show vs. the Sharks.

Makes it easy for Monday, this isn't a team chasing the playoffs. Lower the coffin.

Preferably with Jeff Carter inside.

CARTERD or CARTURD.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad