GDT: 2020-21 season game 38 LA Kings vs Arizona Coyotes @7:00pm 4/7/21

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
That 3rd period is why its upsetting when they suck. When they play hard they are actually a pretty good team and can win games. If they sucked really bad at all times it wouldnt be frustrating. But they can put together some good hockey when they want to.
Maybe they can string together some more wins but I think they should take it period by period and focus.
exactly

even after they took the lead they had an immediate shift with a chance because suddenly the adrenaline's flowing and everyone's engaged. they gotta figure out how to get that intensity right from the jump cause this was the exception to the rule.. ain't gonna win many putting yourself down 2 goals in the 1st half of the game

Reactions: Schmooley

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Of course these f***ing jerks go out and win after this forum starts bonding over losing

Inc winning streak to blow our lottery spot and finish one point out of the playoffs

Ginger Papa is cool AF tho. I also picture him having an big ginger fro which absolves him of his ginger warcrimes

I wish I could change my user handle to this but instead I'll use it as Austin Wagner's nickname for the rest of his career

The Gabe Blade

Jul 9, 2004
Undefeated in Lemieux's era.

upload_2021-4-7_21-47-2.gif

Reactions: The Butcher

apocalypse

Dean Lombardi's Yes Man
Mar 20, 2017
Los Angeles
Lacking intensity. Must be that Kopitar inspiring and mentoring the youth I've heard so much about.
Kopitar should go nowhere near Vilardi. We don't need Vilardi with one secondary assist every game while being a monster two-way center. We need Vilardi stick handling up and down the ice making plays and scoring. Might I also add that Vilardi should've spent more time in Ontario. Too soon.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
I didn't see the game, but it looked like JAD was out there for every goal the Kings scored.

I see Moore continues to do good things out there. He's becoming a very solid NHL player.

Kempe scoring at a 28 goal pace.

Hockey is a lot more fun when your team can score more than 2 goals.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
I didn't see the game, but it looked like JAD was out there for every goal the Kings scored.

I see Moore continues to do good things out there. He's becoming a very solid NHL player.

Kempe scoring at a 28 goal pace.

Hockey is a lot more fun when your team can score more than 2 goals.
seriously though, when tmac reunited the JAD/moore/grundstrom line in the 3rd 2 nights ago, the kings almost immediately scored

those guys are literal money together

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Clague has 7 assists and has barely played this year. Pretty good.

It was stupid as f*** when he got sent down before, and it will be stupid as f*** if they sit him at all the rest of the year, every part of his play from the points to the analytics to the eye test is strong. He'll get claimed if they don't protect him and I'm worried they've spoken loudly and clearly about what they think about him with their actions this year...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad