GDT: 2020-21 season game 32 LA Kings vs San Jose Sharks @7:30pm 3/24/21

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Maybe Tmac finally figured out McD and Walker together is no good
Hardly matters. Instead the pendulum swung the other way and now he’s with Doughty. You either have to be amazing or trash to be paired with Doughty.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Doughty is all over the ice right now
That's what a hardworking vet does. Can't believe some of the posts calling him out vs Mac. Never compare those two. Doughty kept his word from the beginning of the season. He's not one of the anchors on the team and with such a inexperienced dcore, it's shitty to call him out since he's the one that has really risen his game this season.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
not gonna harp on it but doughty has to bury that

top line's been killer the last 10 min

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Maybe Tmac finally figured out McD and Walker together is no good

MacD looked bad even with Matt Roy, who has basically prevented quality chances with every D partner he's had since he became an NHL regular. Not completely excusing Walker, he has been pretty bad since he took that slapper to the face but I'm not sure NHL94 Ray Bourque could look good with MacD.

Master Yoda

LA Legends
Aug 6, 2003
El Paso
MacD looked bad even with Matt Roy, who has basically prevented quality chances with every D partner he's had since he became an NHL regular. Not completely excusing Walker, he has been pretty bad since he took that slapper to the face but I'm not sure NHL94 Ray Bourque could look good with MacD.
Not disagreeing with anything you said. But putting your 2 worst dmen together is a recipe for disaster

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad