GDT: 2020-21 season game 31 LA Kings vs San Jose Sharks @7:30pm 3/22/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

bland

Jul 1, 2004
Dude, even Mcd knew it was on him.

How am I wrong? Gabriel's a nobody and the Kings just go short a d-man as bad as MacD is, but still a d-man.

So you didn't notice that the momentum of the game changed immediately?

Gabriel did this same shit with Clifford a few games ago, NBC cameras caught the whole thing. Talking shit and jabbing at guys, Clifford shadowed him up and down the redline.

Dude does the same thing tonight and first chance he gets MacDermid clowns him. Those things matter. Guys doing what they are supposed to do matters.

kingsholygrail

Almost there.. 38-22-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
So you didn't notice that the momentum of the game changed immediately?

Gabriel did this same shit with Clifford a few games ago, NBC cameras caught the whole thing. Talking shit and jabbing at guys, Clifford shadowed him up and down the redline.

Dude does the same thing tonight and first chance he gets MacDermid clowns him. Those things matter. Guys doing what they are supposed to do matters.
1-0 still. I think I'd rather be up 1-0.

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
I can hardly wait until Byfield,Turcotte,Thomas,Fagemo and Kupari arrive full time so that some these bums(Brown,Yafallo...) get sent packing for good!!!

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
Doesnt look like we're giving jones much respect, shooting from anywhere.

Whats the odds on a shutout

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
3 in 4 nights, 4 in 6...would have been 6 in 9 if not for the snow day.

Between that and sickness, I'll be impressed if these guys just don't look like hammered dog shit for the rest of the night.

1st wasn't a bad period. Wasn't great, every time they took it to SJS they drew a PP which is what you would want...they just crapped the bed otherwise. SJS has given up goals in bunches all year, just keep plugging away.

Reactions: Little Psycho

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
I can hardly wait until Byfield,Turcotte,Thomas,Fagemo and Kupari arrive full time so that some these bums(Brown,Yafallo...) get sent packing for good!!!

One of those bums leads the team in both goals and pp goals, but hey, I'm sure you knew that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->