GDT: 2020-21 season game 30 LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @3:00pm 3/21/21

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
First two periods were textbook. Everyone did their job well. Third was rocky but Petersen was a rock. Love beating Vegas! Carter and Lizotte I thought had great games and Iafallos last two games have been his best of the year.

Reactions: Lt Dan

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Mark Stone is an asshole. Total douche bag move to wind up a slapshot from 20 feet out at a bad angle with 5 seconds left and down two goals.

I thought that was pretty dumb too. The game was done. There was no reason.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
What’s the matter with Maatta?
"upper body injury will not return" was what i last heard, he got kinda routine checked into the boards and didn't return

i guess it seemed like maybe he bounced his head off the glass a bit but it wasn't some huge hit

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Anyone else get the feeling that starting the 3rd, the Kings were content to just sit back......not a good feeling or a good look etc....

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Anyone else get the feeling that starting the 3rd, the Kings were content to just sit back......not a good feeling or a good look etc....

7 guys in the lineup, including the goalie, still have yet to play 100 NHL games, with another 4 at less than the equivalent of 2 seasons, and 3 of those 4 are d-men. A couple 36 year old's hanging around. Lost their 2nd most experienced d-man in the 1st. Playing one of the best teams in the league, who have scored the most 3rd period goals in the league so far.

Just accept the win.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Yeah ok, but they still count. Historically our power play has been a steaming pile of shit. Not sure why we’d throw shade oat the fact that it’s finally good?

Just saying why I think he's able to put up points despite looking questionable on a lot of nights. No shade. You said Kopitar is getting old, and he's picking up more points than usual when he's in the O-zone. It's helping Brown too.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Just saying why I think he's able to put up points despite looking questionable on a lot of nights. No shade. You said Kopitar is getting old, and he's picking up more points than usual when he's in the O-zone. It's helping Brown too.
Fair enough. Kopitar is tied for 5th in league scoring. Not bad for a declining has been on a shit team. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad