GDT: 2020-21 season game 27 LA Kings vs Colorado Avalanche @2:30pm 3/14/21

Cook24

Oct 14, 2005
Chino, CA
Obviously I didn’t expect this team to be that great but, when was the last time we had a team that easily made the playoffs and wasn’t clawing their way in the whole season?

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Team is playing hard but we are outmatched and not able to roll 4 lines with equal pressure.

Never thought I'd be saying this but we need JAD back asap to center that energy 4th line.

That has been extremely apparent as well. JAD is so much better than Amadio (But who isn't?) that it's making Amadio look even worse than he actually is (But is that even possible)

Reactions: Steve Zissou

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
KWbIGOk.gif

My favorite in all of this is NBC treating the Avs like an underdog. "They didn't even practice yesterday!"
I thought he was talking about the Kings, but I could be wrong.

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
Obviously I didn’t expect this team to be that great but, when was the last time we had a team that easily made the playoffs and wasn’t clawing their way in the whole season?
There is only 1 or 2 teams every season that cruise into the playoffs and they usually don't lift the cup... for whatever that's worth lol

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
I’m not worried about it as he’s a cerebral player and will adjust, but I hope Vilardi works on his stride and conditioning this offseason. He’ll be a more potent player if his first step switching directions while protecting the puck is quicker. He often beats guys with his tight-area skill and puck protection but then can’t get a chance because the defenseman’s skating is a bit better than his.

Reactions: Steve Zissou

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Kings are going to get curbstomped the next few games. I seriously would rather have the Kings end up falling bottom 5 again rather than make the playoffs just to get clapped by teams like the Avs that will make quick work of them.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Funniest thing about Amadios is...you send him down to the Reign and he immediately becomes their worst forward maybe even player. Phillips, Gaunce and Durzi will give him run for his money. :laugh:

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
I was hoping the Kings would grab two points this weekend. Avs picked up some big separation in the standings.
With Minnesota having a season surprisingly much better than expected, and the talent which Vegas, St. Louis, and Colorado has, the Kings aren't making the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->