GDT: 2020-21 season game 27 LA Kings vs Colorado Avalanche @2:30pm 3/14/21

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
0-2 on the big PP but as you guys pointed out, it still looks great. Puck movement is key.

This team should use the pass down to the guy on the goal line then one-touch pass it to the guy in the high slot for a one-timer more.

Teams like Washington and Tampa use that play a ton and are super effective. Hard to knock our PP this year though. :bow:

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Just able to catch up right now sheesh 20 to 9 in shots at this point Aves will get 60 shots. And Toby with the Markus Phillips book of playing D there. Can't believe we're only down one.

BigBrown

Fly at eleven.
Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
I’m not shocked in the slightest but I just don’t see this team getting to the playoffs

Realistically they weren't gonna beat Golden Knights, Avs or Blues out of a spot and with the Wild being on fire chances are looking increasingly slim. It's unfortunate, but as you say not surprising. I hope they stay in the hunt for as long as possible though. Meaningful games give more valuable experience to the young guys.

Reactions: Bandit

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Why for the love of human kind is Mike F****n Amadios still out on the PP. Not that it matters but is there no one else.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad