GDT: 2020-21 season game 24 LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks @7:00pm 3/8/21

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Who blamed MacD for anything that happened tonight?

You are acting like people are creating a narrative, the discussion was before the game, about having the player with the worst GA/60 of any Kings defenseman inserted into the lineup for mysterious reasons.

You are trying to make him out to be a victim when he has sit a bunch of games this year because he for the most part has been terrible this year.
Neither goal was his fault but he’s in the lineup and we’re losing to a team that thinks they’re wearing our jerseys. Coincidence????

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
Ducks 2 Kings 1

That's not the score I'm talking about, it's the amount of dongs their respective namesakes have.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
God damn Frattin...

Poor Frattin, all the crap he got on this board for how horrific that line was and he wasn't even the worst player on it. Although he was still horrible.

And amazing that the Kings won the SC in June when they started the year with two AHL caliber players on their 2nd line. Props to Dean and Sutter for getting through that.

Reactions: crassbonanza

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
it just cracks me the f*** up that his name comes up at all when he's done nothing wrong all game

99% of the MacD discussion was before the game when, again people were wondering why the guy who has been the worst defenseman on the team this season was inserted into the lineup. How is that an unreasonable discussion?

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
99% of the MacD discussion was before the game when, again people were wondering why the guy who has been the worst defenseman on the team this season was inserted into the lineup. How is that an unreasonable discussion?
it ain't that serious brother

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
broken ass play, hell of a shot though

would've been a tap-in for vilardi too..

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
i know that didn't lead to anything but holy shit what a pass from kopi to brown

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
Maattaa just doing things no one else can do...

I don't care if he was tripped that was just funny.

#justmaattaathings

Reactions: Bandit

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
It's always an adventure when MacDermid is on the ice.

Like, what on Earth could he possibly be thinking there. You are a goon defenseman with a forward coming on fast. That has to be in the corner 100% of the time. Like I said in pre-game, it’s a once a game type thing. Huge play by Cal to prevent that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad