GDT: 2020-21 season game 24 LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks @7:00pm 3/8/21

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
There were players complaining earlier in the year about the new pucks the NHL was using for tracking. Saying they didn't feel right.

Something looks off about the puck tonight. I don't know if I'm just seeing things, but the way it's bouncing off the boards and sticks looks different.
I think that’s just the ducks.

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
So, do Faust and Fox call the game remotely? I've noticed that Faust has really struggled this season with getting names right, he always had a rough time, but it seems even worse this year.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
So, do Faust and Fox call the game remotely? I've noticed that Faust has really struggled this season with getting names right, he always had a rough time, but it seems even worse this year.
i think they said that they were calling it from the truck outside the arena, but i also noticed that fox and faust weren't wearing masks sitting next to each other in the pregame tonight when they were so adamant about it before.. so something might have changed

Reactions: crassbonanza

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
I don't think I've been more frustrated watching another period this year. Kings are outplaying the Ducks mightily yet here we are against a team that's 1-6-3 in their last 10.

Reactions: Bandit

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
kempe gets walked by shattenkirk... GOD DAMNIT MACDERMID!

kopitar flubs the puck to a ducks stick behind the net... f***ING MACDERMID!

macdermid chips the puck up to moore on the breakout leading to a goal... crickets

Reactions: King'sPawn

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
kempe gets walked by shattenkirk... GOD DAMNIT MACDERMID!

kopitar flubs the puck to a ducks stick behind the net... f***ING MACDERMID!

Who blamed MacD for anything that happened tonight?

You are acting like people are creating a narrative, the discussion was before the game, about having the player with the worst GA/60 of any Kings defenseman inserted into the lineup for mysterious reasons.

You are trying to make him out to be a victim when he has sit a bunch of games this year because he for the most part has been terrible this year.

Reactions: KingTech

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Who blamed MacD for anything that happened tonight?

You are acting like people are creating a narrative, the discussion was before the game, about having the player with the worst GA/60 of any Kings defenseman inserted into the lineup for mysterious reasons.

You are trying to make him out to be a victim when he has sit a bunch of games this year because he for the most part has been terrible this year.
it just cracks me the f*** up that his name comes up at all when he's done nothing wrong all game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->