GDT: 2020-21 season game 22 LA Kings vs ST. Louis Blues @6:00pm 3/5/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

apocalypse

Dean Lombardi's Yes Man
Mar 20, 2017
Los Angeles
This young team needs to learn how to hold a lead. They also need to learn how to score in overtime and keep the other team from scoring. I'm learning to hate overtime. Let's do it tomorrow.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
This one really stings, 43 seconds from being 4 back of them in standings, now 7.

The Kings lack of talent really shines through on the 3 on 3, they don’t have anyone who thrives in it and it shows.

Reactions: kingsholygrail

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
This one really stings, 43 seconds from being 4 back of them in standings, now 7.

The Kings lack of talent really shines through on the 3 on 3, they don’t have anyone who thrives in it and it shows.
Not really, its TM won't put them out there.

Reactions: J Smoove

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
This team sucks on so many levels. Top line blew the game and they start the 3-3 OT.

Reactions: KingsCourt

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
1-5 in OT, the Kings are so close to being good

It's the biggest difference in the standings really. Those three collapses--two vs the wild and now this one vs. the blues--and being unable to do dickall in OT.

It's frustrating as hell but it's progress. Completely outplayed them all game. THIS year, that's more important. I'll take it. Beats playing chicken shit collapse defense and praying for bounces. The flow of play was there.

apocalypse

Dean Lombardi's Yes Man
Mar 20, 2017
Los Angeles
TM has been great for the PP but he sucks at understanding 3 on 3.
3 point games are huge for the divisional play we have right now, but when/if things get back to normal, overtimes won't be that important. But yeah, TM has to change the personnel in OT. Use fast guys like Carter, AA, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->