Not open for further replies.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
AA's knees gonna be feelin gooooooood tomorrow morning

gutsy move by kupari there too

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
So, one of the Blues is injured and Panger was talking about it. Apparently now that they are all wearing trackers, their is some system that shows lights based on where a specific player is. He mentioned it to say that the light was red meaning the player was in the lockerroom, but I found that really interesting. I hadn't heard about that system yet.

bland

Jul 1, 2004
Rasmus did The Kupari there. Tried that same damn thing at least three times a game in Ontario last year. Figured we'd see it at some point.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Damn, that was it right there for Kupari. You can tell his nerves have settled down. Looking good!

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
So, one of the Blues is injured and Panger was talking about it. Apparently now that they are all wearing trackers, their is some system that shows lights based on where a specific player is. He mentioned it to say that the light was red meaning the player was in the lockerroom, but I found that really interesting. I hadn't heard about that system yet.
that must be what i saw the other day, someone had a little rectangle sewn into the back of their right shoulder on the jersey and it looked like it had something hard in it

Reactions: crassbonanza

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
There are some kind of device (rf id maybe) in the back shoulder of every jersey. You can see the bulge when there’s a closeup.

edit: An Inside Look at the NHL’s Upcoming Puck and Player Tracking

dunno how much covid changed things.

Reactions: crassbonanza

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Great shifts by Rasmus, winning a faceoff too. The little things.

Toby just snuffing the play out and slowing the puck down. POise.

Part of the stats package, they've been doing hardcore player tracking--positioning, speed, etc

apocalypse

Dean Lombardi's Yes Man
Mar 20, 2017
Los Angeles
I was just thinking about this the other day. If each player was chipped you could track stats automatically like shots, where the shot was taken, offensive zone time, defensive zone time, hits, etc. I think it'd be cool to see something like that.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
love the YAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHs off the bench for blocked shots

have to assume that's doughty

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Of course they scored. You guys didn't think they wouldn't this team is too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad