GDT: 2020-21 season game 22 LA Kings vs ST. Louis Blues @6:00pm 3/5/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jericho111091

Dec 18, 2014
Paramount Ca
I was thinking about 90377 Sedna and its rather extreme aphelion, got me wondering about the possibility of a brown dwarf star beyond the Oort cloud influencing the orbits of trans-neptunian planetoids. Would be intriguing as that would effectively make us a binary star system

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
"i thought it was a penalty against bjornfot"

ha.

foxy funny man.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
I don’t hate Faust like some do, but sometimes he says the stupidest things.

No, Sam Bennett sucking like he has most of his career is not why Calgary is struggling.

Reactions: crassbonanza

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
One thing I like about our young defense is that they make passes down low when pressured at the point. I keep expecting them to just dump it and instead they make a clean pass to explot the players applying pressure up high.

Reactions: Bandit

bland

Jul 1, 2004
Roy won't get a point or likely a even a plus on that goal, but he was outstanding on that shift.

Reactions: tny760

bland

Jul 1, 2004
that was seriously a prime doughty shift

his man coverage is so tight
He has been fairly tentative since coming back from the concussion, just calmly keeping the play in front of him. But he was proactive in that sequence, broke up three straight chances and set up the breakout cleanly.

Reactions: tny760

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Roy is a F****n gem!!! Can't believe how good he is. Our D group is shaping up to be really good. We just need a number one (Owen Power) then we will be set for years.

apocalypse

Dean Lombardi's Yes Man
Mar 20, 2017
Los Angeles
Re-sign AA
I don't know how AA slips through the Red Wing organization. He seems to be a great player. Has great hands, speed, maybe his vision isn't that great but maybe that's due to inconsistency and not being in the lineup. I like what I see from him. Perhaps LA should protect him?

Reactions: andys

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
Roy is a F****n gem!!! Can't believe how good he is. Our D group is shaping up to be really good. We just need a number one (Owen Power) then we will be set for years.

Unless we get some lottery luck I don't see the Kings being anywhere near Power, team is way too good right now.

Reactions: andys and KingTech
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->