GDT: 2020-21 season Game #2 LA Kings vs Minnesota Wild @6:00pm 1/16/21

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Minnesota Wild(1-0-0, 2pts, 2nd in West) :thumbd:@Los Angeles Kings(0-0-1, 1pts, 7th in West):thumbu:
Staples Center| Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 6:00pm PT | TV: FSW | RADIO: I Heart Radio App

LAST SEASON STATS
:kings:wild
PP/PK26th/26th11th/25th
Faceoffs8th27th
Leading ScorersAnze Kopitar: 21 goal, 41 assists, 62 pointsKevin Fiala: 23 goals, 31 assists, 54 points
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
*Lines subject to change*
**The website I used to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**
:kings
zynbmK6.png

m8rZor7.png

coTmHxN.png

Ih0UQt8.png

6qdDiLv.png

Backup: Cal Petersen
Scratched: Carl Grundstrom, Kale Clague
Taxi Squad: Lias Andersson, Jaret Anderson-Dolan, Tobias Bjornfot, Jacob Ingham, Mark Alt
"Unfit to play": N/A
Injured: Martin Frk, Alex Turcotte

:wild
gGGBTog.png

BSfzre1.png

sbKARMq.png

:cheers:
Stay Positive, Test Negative

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines​

Last edited:

mbar

Dec 7, 2006
Los Angeles
I guess the “insider” website won’t be doing morning skate notes anymore?

who do you guys follow on Twitter that might go see the morning skates or is that just not allowed with Covid?

Reactions: ibleedkings

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I guess the “insider” website won’t be doing morning skate notes anymore?

who do you guys follow on Twitter that might go see the morning skates or is that just not allowed with Covid?

LA Kings PR sends out morning notes to the writers who then relay it to us. Zach Dooley is basically the insider right now so he'd be the go to guy. But any one of Dillman, Hoven, and Harris should get that information as well

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Bjornfot getting #1 AHL minutes > Bjornfot getting 10 NHL minutes

just a quick re-glance at the minnesota roster and I didn't even realize how much theyre hurting for Cs. Rossi is gonna help immensely. If they can make a trade for a good one that's suddenly a much scarier team.

Reactions: tny760

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
That was never not going to be the case.
Well it should be Mac is at best a 12 mins defenseman who should play against physical teams. Bjornfot is a young top 4 who needs nhl experience. Hes not going to get it sitting. Play the kid

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
Bjornfot getting #1 AHL minutes > Bjornfot getting 10 NHL minutes

just a quick re-glance at the minnesota roster and I didn't even realize how much theyre hurting for Cs. Rossi is gonna help immensely. If they can make a trade for a good one that's suddenly a much scarier team.
Their wings aren’t bad. Center depth sucks. Lots of big bodies.

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
Minnesota Wild(1-0-0, 2pts, 2nd in West) :thumbd:@Los Angeles Kings(0-0-1, 1pts, 7th in West):thumbu:
Staples Center| Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 6:00pm PT | TV: FSW | RADIO: I Heart Radio App

LAST SEASON STATS
:kings:wild
PP/PK26th/26th11th/25th
Faceoffs8th27th
Leading ScorersAnze Kopitar: 21 goal, 41 assists, 62 pointsKevin Fiala: 23 goals, 31 assists, 54 points
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
*Lines subject to change*
**The website I used to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**
:kings
zynbmK6.png

m8rZor7.png

coTmHxN.png

Ih0UQt8.png

6qdDiLv.png

Backup: Cal Petersen
Scratched: Carl Grundstrom, Kale Clague
Taxi Squad: Lias Andersson, Jaret Anderson-Dolan, Tobias Bjornfot, Jacob Ingham, Mark Alt
"Unfit to play": N/A
Injured: Martin Frk, Alex Turcotte

:wild
gGGBTog.png

BSfzre1.png

sbKARMq.png

:cheers:
Stay Positive, Test Negative

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines​
Easiest GDT ever, amiright, kingsboy11? Copy and paste. Well done, sir. I applaud you.

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
I just discovered that the Kings are in the “Honda West”. Not sure how I feel about that.

SufferingSelfCreated

Apr 5, 2020
Well it should be Mac is at best a 12 mins defenseman who should play against physical teams. Bjornfot is a young top 4 who needs nhl experience. Hes not going to get it sitting. Play the kid
Have you watched the NHL Doc "Ice Guardian's" ? That's why Kmac plays. The team LOVES when he is skating. They play with more confidence with him back there.

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Minnesota has some big forwards with Foligno, Bjugstad, Greenway and Ek.

Getting MacD into the lineup is a no brainer. I like our chances for a win with him and Walker playing. Should help up the offense and cut down the goals against.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site

If he was a young top 4 he'd be in there. If he's a young top 4, MacD isn't the one stopping him. That would be Maatta. The day they acquired him pretty much told everyone what was going to happen with Bjornfot.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
why are we playing MacDermid over Bjonfot This is wrong to me

I don't mind having MacDermid in the lineup at all. Is he the best defenseman on the team? No. Is he better than Bjornfot? No. Is he the best person to recieve limited minutes on defense? Absolutely. Send Bjornfot down to the AHL with Byfield, Turcotte, Kaliyev, Kupari, Madden, and the rest of the young kids to grow together as a team. The best thing that could happen to this Kings team is that these guys break into the league in a year or two ready to play rather than having to learn on the job.

funky

Time for the future. More Byfield and Clarke
Mar 9, 2002
Man adding a PLD would reallybeef up this lineup.

Iafallo - Kopitar - Brown
Vilardi - PLD - Frk
Kempe - Carter - AA
Grundy - Lizotte. Wagner

Xtra - Moore, Luff

-Dubois is a big fast center that was drafted 3rd overall and for the most part groomed properly. Has already shown he can be a beast.

- Carter looks refreshed and can center the third line with 2 other fast guys who can also take the odd draw.

- Turcotte or Byfield would be part of the package heading back. Would rather add a bit to Turcotte. We have extra picks, they need prospects.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Bjornfot will be part of the rotation of young defensemen playing (along with Clague, MacDermid, etc).

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
Man adding a PLD would reallybeef up this lineup.

Iafallo - Kopitar - Brown
Vilardi - PLD - Frk
Kempe - Carter - AA
Grundy - Lizotte. Wagner

Xtra - Moore, Luff

-Dubois is a big fast center that was drafted 3rd overall and for the most part groomed properly. Has already shown he can be a beast.

- Carter looks refreshed and can center the third line with 2 other fast guys who can also take the odd draw.

- Turcotte or Byfield would be part of the package heading back. Would rather add a bit to Turcotte. We have extra picks, they need prospects.
It’s all way too public for my liking, it gives me a major concern over PLD’s character. I wouldn’t make the trade anyway as the timing is wrong but even if it were right, it’s a red flag for me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad