GDT: 2020-21 season Game 19 LA Kings vs Minnesota Wild @5:00pm 2/26/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
7? Well damn, I won't judge. Based on your avatar you're probably freezing your balls (or tits) off. Cheers.
Saskatchewan is where I live. Three weeks ago we were the coldest place on Earth, legit. With the wind chill it was -56. Had to replace the battery in my car , was just a frozen swollen box lol. It’s finally starting to warm up now thank god.

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
Since it's not worth writing about the actual game play, I'm going to take this moment to rage against what an insufferable imbecile Faust is.

-Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Shut the f*** up. You don't have a quota for the number of times you have to use that specific word every game.

-Bjornfot tells Faust how to properly his last name before the game. Faust is like, "nah, f*** that. I'll just say it how I want to say it."

-Faust is so hockey illiterate that he cannot distinguish between lefties and righties when they have similar numbers. Every game it happens. This game Hartman gets a step and it's "watch out for Zuccarello, he can really fly!" In the Arizona series he could not figure out the difference between Osterle and Garland.

-"Icing is in effect" as the puck is 100 feet from the blueline. No, you starched nut hair, the icing is not in effect until the defending team actually reaches the dots before the attacking team.

He's probably a nice dude in real life, but get this nitwit off the f***ing TV, for the love of all that is holy.

Oh, did you miss him screaming about a penalty and how the Kings need to give the puck up only to realize like 5 minutes later that it was a delayed playing the puck with a high stick call? That was a wonderful broadcasting gem, it was clear as day and he was rambling through a commercial break about the fact that the refs were gonna call a penalty.

I can not f***ing stand him, he doesn't understand the sport and doesn't even really seem to enjoy it. Talking heads work great for national stuff, but as a local guy he is horrible.

Reactions: Chazz Reinhold

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
Man, you've made this exact comment to me before. None of his complaints have anything to do with the team losing. That is such a weak retort, at least find some new material.
Like I said, Faust/Fox hate sort of magically appears when the Kings lose.

Reactions: andys

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I was pissed off after they blew a 2 goal lead the 1st time they met, and still am. Hell, Folino taking out Moore , then Moore gets called for the trip sealed it. Just one of many bad calls tonight.

Reminded me a bit of last time when Wagner hit Kaprizov and Soucy abandoned the play to rough Wagner...then Wagner got 4 and Soucy got 2.

Like I said, everything just breaks exactly the wrong way when we play the Wild. Quick misplays a puck off the boards, Walker eats a puck, Roy hits the post with an empty net, just absolute f***ing voodoo.

Like I said, Faust/Fox hate sort of magically appears when the Kings lose.

As a mod tasked with deleting some of the more over the top stuff I can absolutely promise you death, taxes, and Faust/Fox hate at all times.

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
For sure. It’s a trade that is benefiting both clubs.

Thought I had heard somewhere that at the time the deal was being worked on, the Kings could of chosen Liljegren but opted to take Durzi instead.
Not sure that was the case...one thing is that both need time in the AHL to get their games upto NHL snuff

VILARGOD

Sep 16, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
Since it's not worth writing about the actual game play, I'm going to take this moment to rage against what an insufferable imbecile Faust is.

-Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Shut the f*** up. You don't have a quota for the number of times you have to use that specific word every game.

-Bjornfot tells Faust how to properly his last name before the game. Faust is like, "nah, f*** that. I'll just say it how I want to say it."

-Faust is so hockey illiterate that he cannot distinguish between lefties and righties when they have similar numbers. Every game it happens. This game Hartman gets a step and it's "watch out for Zuccarello, he can really fly!" In the Arizona series he could not figure out the difference between Osterle and Garland.

-"Icing is in effect" as the puck is 100 feet from the blueline. No, you starched nut hair, the icing is not in effect until the defending team actually reaches the dots before the attacking team.

He's probably a nice dude in real life, but get this nitwit off the f***ing TV, for the love of all that is holy.
We were so spoiled with Bob Miller. God I miss him

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Also I'm not sure there's a more white flag moment than pulling Quick only to put out Amadio as the 6th man.

Blake's hyping Amadio up as our fourth-best forward to trade him and Maatta for a young, dynamic left-handed defenseman.

Amadio (2C) and Maatta (1LD) for Sergachev most likely. I don't mind the deal to be honest.

bouncesonly

May 1, 2014
San Diego
No power play goals (2 shots total?), Brown puck handling like Wagner scoring on breakaways, hardly any clean exits (pucks to skates), Amadio as the 6th man with the goalie pulled, and Fausts with ticks. That Kaprizov bro's pretty pretty pretty good. 135th in 2015, solid find.

tenor.gif

Chazz Reinhold

Sep 6, 2005
The Stanley Cup
It really doesn't though. Maybe you notice it more when they lose? I was just talking with ATKM about it before the game and that was in the midst of a 6 game winning streak.

And just because someone doesn't post it here every game doesn't mean that person isn't pointing out every game how annoying and hockey illiterate Faust is. As some friends could assure you, I have plenty to say about Faust all of the time...

Sota Popinski

Registered Boozer
Sponsor
Apr 26, 2017
Minneapolis
Not a real team until they show that they don't like getting their asses kicked. Still soft as baby shit.

You think you're good? Make a statement when you play these guys the next night. f***... This is a league where Forbort is a PIM leader. Nobody is asking for Oglethorpe but take a f***ing clean, big run at someone.
I mean, Doughty had a suspension-worthy boarding attempt on Kaprizov, but it's very Kings-like to start playing dirty if they can't win fairly.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
I mean, Doughty had a suspension-worthy boarding attempt on Kaprizov, but it's very Kings-like to start playing dirty if they can't win fairly.
Yes, very "Kings like". That's why the Kings are 25th in the league in PIMs, 0 misconducts, 0 game misconducts, 0 match penalties, 0 suspensions. Meanwhile that chickenshit punk ass Fiala... yeah.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Saskatchewan is where I live. Three weeks ago we were the coldest place on Earth, legit. With the wind chill it was -56. Had to replace the battery in my car , was just a frozen swollen box lol. It’s finally starting to warm up now thank god.

Jeebus sounds like your somewhere between Moose Jaw and the middle of nowhere.

Reactions: tardigrade81
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad