Status
Not open for further replies.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
not too impressed by kopitar quitting at the end there but meh

talbot shut the door when he needed to

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Lets see what this team is made of. Good teams regroup and bounce back. On the road back to back against a team that seems to have their number hopefully no brain cramp moments.

Chazz Reinhold

Sep 6, 2005
The Stanley Cup
Since it's not worth writing about the actual game play, I'm going to take this moment to rage against what an insufferable imbecile Faust is.

-Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Shut the f*** up. You don't have a quota for the number of times you have to use that specific word every game.

-Bjornfot tells Faust how to properly his last name before the game. Faust is like, "nah, f*** that. I'll just say it how I want to say it."

-Faust is so hockey illiterate that he cannot distinguish between lefties and righties when they have similar numbers. Every game it happens. This game Hartman gets a step and it's "watch out for Zuccarello, he can really fly!" In the Arizona series he could not figure out the difference between Osterle and Garland.

-"Icing is in effect" as the puck is 100 feet from the blueline. No, you starched nut hair, the icing is not in effect until the defending team actually reaches the dots before the attacking team.

He's probably a nice dude in real life, but get this nitwit off the f***ing TV, for the love of all that is holy.

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
Since it's not worth writing about the actual game play, I'm going to take this moment to rage against what an insufferable imbecile Faust is.

-Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Shut the f*** up. You don't have a quota for the number of times you have to use that specific word every game.

-Bjornfot tells Faust how to properly his last name before the game. Faust is like, "nah, f*** that. I'll just say it how I want to say it."

-Faust is so hockey illiterate that he cannot distinguish between lefties and righties when they have similar numbers. Every game it happens. This game Hartman gets a step and it's "watch out for Zuccarello, he can really fly!" In the Arizona series he could not figure out the difference between Osterle and Garland.

-"Icing is in effect" as the puck is 100 feet from the blueline. No, you starched nut hair, the icing is not in effect until the defending team actually reaches the dots before the attacking team.

He's probably a nice dude in real life, but get this nitwit off the f***ing TV, for the love of all that is holy.
For sure, when the Kings lose it's always the announcers fault.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Looks like Kempe moving down the lines. AA-Vilardi-Carter looks like it may work. Then again wouldn't be one bit surprised if our superstar Amadio centers this line.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Wild just have our number in every way this year, almost doesn't matter what kind of game we're playing on any given night. Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->