GDT: 2020-21 season game 15 LA Kings vs Arizona Coyotes @6:00pm 2/18/21

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
I am glad Fox noticed and mentioned that Lizotte is not a top 6 player. He is a ideal third line center and PKer though. He could a much better 3rd line center than Stoll ever was. He's just got to get to Stolll's level on faceoffs

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Man, just every year I wonder if this is the year Brown slows down and then it never seems to be the case. Impressive production for his age, especially when you consider people wrote him off in 2011

Reactions: Statto and Bandit

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
I am glad Fox noticed and mentioned that Lizotte is not a top 6 player. He is a ideal third line center and PKer though. He could a much better 3rd line center than Stoll ever was. He's just got to get to Stolll's level on faceoffs

4th*

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I long for the days when hockey commentators become as honest as soccer commentators. Sucks they're affiliated with the team.

Reactions: bland

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008

I think he is 4th line center as soon as you feel JAD has solidified the third spot. (Or Byfield/Turcotte/Kupari make the team)

bland

Jul 1, 2004
I long for the days when hockey commentators become as honest as soccer commentators. Sucks they're affiliated with the team.
NBCs Premier League games are the best sports broadcasts in the world, partly for that reason

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad