GDT: 2020-21 season game 15 LA Kings vs Arizona Coyotes @6:00pm 2/18/21

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Los Angeles Kings (5-6-3, 13pts, 6th in West):thumbu:@ Arizona Coyotes(7-6-2, 16pts, 4th the in West):thumbd:
Gila River Arena| Glendale, AZ
TIME: 6:00pm PT | TV: FSW | RADIO: I Heart Radio App

SEASON STATS​
:kings:coyotes2
PP/PK10th/7th19th/8th
Faceoffs16th24th
Leading ScorersAnze Kopitar: 4 goals, 14 assists, 18 pointsConnor Garland: 6 goals, 8 assists, 14 points
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
*Lines subject to change*
**The website I used to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**
:kings
LHIX6Gw.png

VEygGqn.png

NQTXebN.png

fTTLuBR.png

6qdDiLv.png

Backup: Cal Petersen
Scratched: Kutis MacDermid, Andrea Athanasiou, Blake Lizotte, Mike Amadio
"Unfit to play": N/A
Injured: Sean Walker, Martin Frk

:coyotes2
GTUqLrn.png

vVPT5t9.png

Tu7YU5g.png

Injuries: Drake Caggiula, John Hayden, Niklas Hjalmarsson

:cheers:
Stay Positive, Test Negative

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
"
On what the Coyotes bring that may a little bit different than some of the teams LA has played so far this season
On the pre-scout that I have, and I’ll tell the players this, don’t underestimate their speed or their tenacity, in all three zones. They’re quick and they have a tenacity to their game, I don’t know a better way to describe it. Their ability to strip and steal pucks, and roll out and keep plays alive, is as good as I’ve seen in some of the pre-scouts. Their goaltending has given them an opportunity to be very successful. If you’re not prepared to understand how they play or be prepared to play that way, they can surprise you, for sure. We’ll try and get our group focused on that and make sure that we’re ready to play because it’s gonna come fast and they come hard."

We're f***ed and going down 2-0

Reactions: Ghetty Green

Ghetty Green

Apr 7, 2018
"
On what the Coyotes bring that may a little bit different than some of the teams LA has played so far this season
On the pre-scout that I have, and I’ll tell the players this, don’t underestimate their speed or their tenacity, in all three zones. They’re quick and they have a tenacity to their game, I don’t know a better way to describe it. Their ability to strip and steal pucks, and roll out and keep plays alive, is as good as I’ve seen in some of the pre-scouts. Their goaltending has given them an opportunity to be very successful. If you’re not prepared to understand how they play or be prepared to play that way, they can surprise you, for sure. We’ll try and get our group focused on that and make sure that we’re ready to play because it’s gonna come fast and they come hard."

We're f***ed and going down 2-0
Coyotes goal horn and that howl already going off in my head :help:

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
No reason the Kings can't win this one, but Kuemper will likely pitch a 50-save shutout, just because.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->