GDT: 2020-21 season Game 14 LA Kings vs Minnesota Wild @7:00pm 2/16/21

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
1st unit have been delivering, but wow, Vilardi JAD Carter Grundstrom are a joy on PP2.

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
One thing I love about TM's influence on the PP. No more weak passes -- even on just throw ins deep into the zone. Everything has a little mustard on it.

Reactions: andys

Crownroyal21

Mar 19, 2019
The kids are looking good. JAD has earned his spot. My question is Strand. He looks really good and he is big, which we need. My question is where does he rank on out top 20 prospects list. I don’t ever remember seeing his name on it. How did he fly under the radar?

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
The kids are looking good. JAD has earned his spot. My question is Strand. He looks really good and he is big, which we need. My question is where does he rank on out top 20 prospects list. I don’t ever remember seeing his name on it. How did he fly under the radar?

He must've been in the 30s in our vote here. He's been an absolute revelation. I'm blown away with how poised he looks with the puck. His passing has been crisp. Not afraid to carry the puck.

Reactions: Ghetty Green

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008

Its scary to think that without all the carnage on the right side he might not have even gotten a sip...

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Personally I think there is a side deal happening because the Wild don't want to lose 1 of their Top 4 D-man...so what 4 Forwards do they protect and who do they expose Parise(NMC),Greenway...Zuccarello(NMC),Fiala,Eriksson Ek,one's got to go...Hartman and a draft pick,Delpedio and a draft pick...any ideas?

bland

Jul 1, 2004
1st unit have been delivering, but wow, Vilardi JAD Carter Grundstrom are a joy on PP2.
Roy, getting his first PP action of the year has been just as important.

Strand is looking like he may eventually be a threat on the PP as well. I saw him a lot in Ontario over the past couple of years, and he never looked composed enough to be thought of as a solid NHLer yet. Man, he is dialed in and playing with confidence.

Knee jerk reaction is that Sean Walker could be a solid trade piece if Strand keeps pace.

Reactions: Ghetty Green

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad