GDT: 2020-21 season Game 14 LA Kings vs Minnesota Wild @7:00pm 2/16/21

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Minnesota Wild (6-5-0, 12pts, 7th in West):thumbd:@ Los Angeles Kings(4-6-3, 11pts, Last the in West):thumbu:
Staples Center| Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:00pm PT | TV: FSW | RADIO: I Heart Radio App

SEASON STATS​
:kings:wild
PP/PK12th/9th31st/3rd
Faceoffs20th27th
Leading ScorersAnze Kopitar: 4 goals, 13 assists, 17 pointsJordan Greenway: 2 goals, 8 assists, 10 points
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
*Lines subject to change*
**The website I used to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**
:kings
LHIX6Gw.png

VEygGqn.png

NQTXebN.png

pJba0YA.png
sK1ZHhs.png

94YlT3v.png

Backup: Jonathan Quick
Scratched: Kutis MacDermid, Andrea Athanasiou, Blake Lizotte, Mike Amadio
"Unfit to play": N/A
Injured: Sean Walker, Martin Frk

:wild
AzNp4l3.png

s6ys9KU.png

LHho0fm.png

Injuries: Jonas Brodin, Alex Stalock, Brad Hunt, Victor Rask, Carson Soucy, Cam Talbot, Jared Spurgeon

:cheers:
Stay Positive, Test Negative

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines​

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Zissou

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
Id switch bjornfot to the first pair and move mikey anderson back with roy where he looks best. See if maatta and strand can keep progressing together as a pair. They played much better than anyone would have guessed.

Reactions: lumbergh

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Wild are all beat up so if we're hoping for wins, this is a must-win. It's just Suter, Dumba, and a bunch of JAGs (and Addison who is awesome) on D.

Funny how different the records look if the Kings don't choke those two games away.

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Tuesday: LA Kings Projected Lineup vs. Wild, Plus McLellan Quotes

LA Kings projected lineup for Game 14 vs. the Minnesota Wild

Iafallo – Kopitar – Brown
Kempe – Vilardi – Carter
Wagner – Andersson – Luff *
Moore – Anderson-Dolan – Grundstrom *
Anderson – Doughty
Bjornfot – Roy *
Maatta – Strand

Quick
Petersen

Other players available:
Michael Amadio
Kurtis MacDermid
Blake Lizotte
Andreas Athanasiou
Martin Frk (injured)
Matt Roy (IR)
Sean Walker (IR)

Reactions: Lt Dan

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
I think they probably just want to give Tobi another go, especially since he was so impressive in his first game. I don't think it's an indictment on Clague, especially because he has an actual future with LA. But Strand paired well with Maatta, and Strand is that natural RHD that Walker provides. Makes sense to not break that pair up until they stink it up (and that could be tonight, who knows) with Walker out for an extended amount of time.

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels

If it makes any kind of consolation, him and Walker entered the league at nearly the same time, both are righties back on D, 'young and able-bodied...' whatever that means. When I had to shoot them in their rookie years I just gave them direction and kind of... didn't use their names. Maybe... kind of on purpose? They aren't/weren't twins by any stretch of the imagination, but... when they were wet behind the ears the two just blended in like 2 similar frozen daiquiri's sitting by the pool on a hot summer day. Take that from it what you will. :laugh:

Reactions: Lt Dan

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Behind you
youtu.be
If it makes any kind of consolation, him and Walker entered the league at nearly the same time, both are righties back on D, 'young and able-bodied...' whatever that means. When I had to shoot them in their rookie years I just gave them direction and kind of... didn't use their names. Maybe.. kind of on purpose. They aren't/weren't twins by any stretch of the imagination, but... when they were wet behind the ears the two just blended in like 2 similar frozen daiquiri's sitting by the pool on a hot summer day. Take that from it what you will. :laugh:
man you know I am never going to pass up a chance to make any star wars reference.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
what happen to clague?

I don't think he's going to sit, but there's just a lot of moving parts because Lizotte and AA are now off the Covid list and added back to the roster. JAD, Bjornfot and Clague were all on the Taxi squad so at least one of these players is sitting tonight and I suspect it'll be a Defenseman with Roy coming back in tonight. There's a couple of different scenarios that we could see tonight and we probably won't know until we activate Roy and put Frk on IR and see if there are other corresponding moves regarding the Taxi squad

Reactions: KingTech

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
The Kings are really putting the writing on the wall with Quick.

Quick has been pretty good this year. Maybe they're just trying to get Petersen accustomed to the next part of his career as number one.

So Idk if the Kings would trade Quick. I would trade him to a contender and let him play under a team trying to win the cup this year.

And yes the warranted, f*** I can't stand the wild. Boring ass team, let's hiroshima them so I'll never have to see them again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->