GDT: 2020-21 season finale LA Kings vswhocareswesuckcanthisseasonpleasejustendalready @6:00pm

McLellan in or out?

• Total voters

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
God bless you psychos that watched every game. Last three seasons are easily the least entertaining stretch of hockey in Kings history.

Team is so boring that people get excited about Leipsic. We've been back to being true Kings fans for awhile now...2012-14 seems like an hallucination.
Yeah, I am not into self-flagellation.

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
God bless you psychos that watched every game. Last three seasons are easily the least entertaining stretch of hockey in Kings history.

Team is so boring that people get excited about Leipsic. We've been back to being true Kings fans for awhile now...2012-14 seems like an hallucination.
Next season is the 10 year anniversary... Maybe they'll have an anniversary game and see our old buddy Mike Richards.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown

A good way to weed out the bandwagoners. We can also add the names of Mark Alt, Christian Wolanin, and Troy Grosenick as obscure players who had a cup of coffee with the Kings.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill

It's taken a while for the black cloud that parked itself over the team in 2015 [for reasons we all know] and slowly come out. Unfortunately, the mess it left and clean up have taken longer than we wanted. On to the next season.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
those were some grade A softballs for tmac in the postgame

whatever

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
I bet the Kings didn't score 10 pp goals the 2nd half of the season.This what killed the offense the 2nd half and started the spiral towards 6th place.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
So do we think we've seen anyone play their last game in a Kings sweater?

kilowatt

Jan 1, 2009
I bet the Kings didn't score 10 pp goals the 2nd half of the season.This what killed the offense the 2nd half and started the spiral towards 6th place.

From February 27th to March 10th, the Kings played 6 games and scored 9 powerplay goals. Since then, and to finish the season, they played 30 games, went 10-19-1, and scored 7 power play goals in 78 chances.

Reactions: King'sPawn

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Because Graves was on the verge of eating his next meal through a straw and we can't have the dumbass starting a fight after a clean hit taking any damage

He's a clown, I was hoping Lemieux would have connected a few rights to his jaw. Of course Graves is a bitch though and pulls the jersey. Phony tough guy. I absolutely hate that type of play.

kingsholygrail

Bonus Hockey Unlocked 44-27-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
As much as everyone shits on the bottom half of the West, the Avs have no easy path to the Cup. The Blues are coming on at the right time and whoever comes out of the Wild/Knights series is going to be on fire.

Reactions: Rumpelstiltskin

kilowatt

Jan 1, 2009
LA started the season 9-6-3 (including and ending with their six game win streak in late February) and finished the season 12-22-4. Without that win streak (let's say they split those six games), the Kings would have finished the season 18-31-7, tied with Anaheim at 43 points, with the third-worst record in the league.

If the Kings had ended this season with the same seven-game win streak as last season, they would have made the playoffs.

The Kings only won three more games than the Ducks. The Kings only won six more games than the Sabres, who had a historic losing streak.

Not a good season.

Reactions: Faterson

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
As much as everyone shits on the bottom half of the West, the Avs have no easy path to the Cup. The Blues are coming on at the right time and whoever comes out of the Wild/Knights series is going to be on fire.

Blues are a very scary team and will be very difficult. O'Reily must have had a "talk" with everyone right before they turned it around.

I know everyone here hates Vegas (I don't), but that is a ferocious team top to bottom. To me they are the #1 team in the league. Two elite goaltenders that are both very healthy and fresh, Stone having a Selke caliber season, Theodore having a Norris caliber season, Pacioretty is a threat every single game, etc. Anything short of a Stanley Cup is a failure.

Not sold on the Avs. Their goaltending sucks and they are too inexperienced. I'd expect St. Louis or Vegas to beat them.

kingsholygrail

Bonus Hockey Unlocked 44-27-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Blues are a very scary team and will be very difficult. O'Reily must have had a "talk" with everyone right before they turned it around.

I know everyone here hates Vegas (I don't), but that is a ferocious team top to bottom. To me they are the #1 team in the league. Two elite goaltenders that are both very healthy and fresh, Stone having a Selke caliber season, Theodore having a Norris caliber season, Pacioretty is a threat every single game, etc. Anything short of a Stanley Cup is a failure.

Not sold on the Avs. Their goaltending sucks and they are too inexperienced. I'd expect St. Louis or Vegas to beat them.
Knights/Wild is gonna have the most fights. lol

bouncesonly

May 1, 2014
San Diego

I went to the last home game against the Blues. It was pleasant, no lines to get in, no lines for food, no lines for the bathroom, got a free iafallo towel, cheap nearby parking, no traffic leaving staples, but they’re still pumping fan noise lol.

Reactions: Rumpelstiltskin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad