GDT: 2020-21 season finale LA Kings vswhocareswesuckcanthisseasonpleasejustendalready @6:00pm

McLellan in or out?

• Total voters

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
“Surf’s up”

Blake to Robitaille, "All I need is some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine!"

images

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Wish I could say it was a fun season. At least I didn't have to drop $2500 again this season to be bored to sleep while at games.

Reactions: Herby

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
Well, there were some bright spots this season, but man it flamed out hard. Really rough stretch to end this season. Here's to hopefully something better next season.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Man these games the past 2 and half months were just brutal. I'm just not even sure what to say anymore, just sort of feel empty. I can't help, but feel excited about Byfield, Turcotte and the rest of the prospects and yet at the same time I dread watching this team. This is like the first since I've been watching in 2006 where they've really worn me down. I have no idea what direction the team should go this offseason and just so many question marks at the moment

Reactions: 21Dog

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Man these games the past 2 and half months were just brutal. I'm just not even sure what to say anymore, just sort of feel empty. I can't help, but feel excited about Byfield, Turcotte and the rest of the prospects and yet at the same time I dread watching this team. This is like the first since I've been watching in 2006 where they've really worn me down. I have no idea what direction the team should go this offseason and just so many question marks at the moment

I am afraid that those players will get broken by the cancer surrounding this organization. Getting Sabres vibes. Hope I'm wrong.

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
Avs fan in peace. Wanted to say man, I always pull for goalies no matter what. Grosenick is really good. Great hands. Hope he can continue with a great future. The hell with being 31. I thought he was terrific. And you guys will rebuild. No question... top shelf team.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
foxy on that kool aid

something about just getting some help for kopitar and we're in the playoffs...?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad