Prospect Info: 2020-21 Prospect Info

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Is sweet caroline his goal song?
I believe it is a Vaxjo Lakers thing. I've found bits an pieces from Vaxjo blogs talking about them playing Sweet Caroline. The translations are rough though.

edit: found their goal horn on youtube.. It is a Vaxjo thing

Reactions: DaveG

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Former Canes prospect Luke Henman is Seattle's first signing. Surprised?

"The 21-year-old has 16 goals and 27 assists in 32 games with Armada this season. He was drafted in the fourth round in 2018 by the Carolina Hurricanes but did not sign a deal before the deadline in June."

Hey Seattle you’re not allowed to take another player from us now ;)

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
And the gist of it is?

the tweet translates “Drury can stay in Vaxjo”, the article appears to be behind a paywall so no way to cut/paste to google translate.

Maybe there’s a snippet that says he’ll play there if he doesn’t make the Canes, but who knows…

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
I watched a bit of the first period of the USA vs. Kazakhstan (I think) game this morning, while “working”. I was actually working, I promise…

Anyway, Drury showed well, seemed to be a pest around the net and played 1PP unit I think. He certainly didn’t look out of place with NHL’rs. The announcers seemed to notice him a lot as well. Looks like he got himself a goal later in the game do.

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
in 'hey, honestly good for him' news - also an ahl all-star? defenseman ryan murphy of the henderson silver kings.

i assumed if he was still playing it was in europe.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Do you guys think Cotton will make the roster next year? I see he lead the Wolves in goals, but i haven't been able to watch any of his AHL games. I really liked watching him in college and thought he had middle 6 potential.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Do you guys think Cotton will make the roster next year? I see he lead the Wolves in goals, but i haven't been able to watch any of his AHL games. I really liked watching him in college and thought he had middle 6 potential.
Maybe but doubtful. He has skill. Based on the AHL coach’s comments his step into the league will require him to play our style. Cotton needs to be more aggressive in his pursuit of the puck like our fourth line is. The 4th line is his natural step to the team because of our roster. He could come in and compete for the 4th line if he comes with a new mentality during camp.

Reactions: Tryamw and DaveG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad