2020-21 New Goalie Equipment/Mask Sightings (No political discussion)

caliente

Sep 27, 2007
I really don't like the trend of having backwards Montreal logos in order to make things symmetrical. The logo itself is pretty mirrored, so if you had both logos on that price mask above facing the correct way, it wouldn't look off at all.

That said, it's infinitely better than the skullbone brains zombie thing which was upsetting in my tummy a little bit.

Reactions: NJDevils7

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Holtby's new mask is gorgeous.

Also here's Rittich:

1230663183_slide.jpg

Last edited:

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Ian Clark in Vancouver had a rule that the outer rolls had to be white. He's the only one I remember making explicit demands, but there could definitely be way more out there.

Quite sure if the goalie actually said no to this, Ian Clark had no say at all. Imagine, Luongo doesn't agree, but they so no Lu, you have to cause the goalie coach said so!

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
Would it be obnoxious to post an interview I got with Ray Bishop? We talk mostly about Cal Petersen's masks but I've loved this thread and loved talking to Ray.

Reactions: caliente

serp

Jan 17, 2016
cut.jpg

Jake Oettinger from yesterday. I think Stars goalies should have special dark equipment made to fit the third jerseys. Especially since they'll be worn going forward for years to come. Khudobin also wore his regular pads on the bench by the way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad