Prospect Info: 2020-21 NCAA, CHL, OHL and European prospects thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
Yeah, that makes sense - Sharangovich also went back to his old team a month ago but was immediately put in a position of prominence - but when those guys come back from COVID in 2-3 weeks, what happens to him then?

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Yeah, that makes sense - Sharangovich also went back to his old team a month ago but was immediately put in a position of prominence - but when those guys come back from COVID in 2-3 weeks, what happens to him then?

Presumably he can see about a spot with a team in one of the other European leagues if SKA sits him in the press box in a few weeks and makes it clear that he isn't wanted.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego

Moynihan and McCarthy attending.

Not Devils related, but I assume Alex Turcotte isn't listed since the Kings loaned him to play in Germany.

Edit: Forgot about Trevor Zegras and Nick Robertson as well, but they're under pro contract so their teams might have something else in mind. They were on last year's team so they probably have spots if they're available.

Silly thought, would the Devils allow Hughes to participate in the WJC depending on the NHL start date? It'd be like Ryan Nugent-Hopkins playing in the 2013 WJC during that lockout after playing 2011-12 in the NHL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad