Injury Report: 2020-21 Injuries & Covid Thread (Silfverberg out for the season)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
upload_2021-1-22_18-16-1.png

Reactions: WhatTheDuck

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal

I dunno about playing real, real solid assessment with Jones on Tuesday's game. He was fast and all over the place, in an erratic way. Jones didn't have camp (NHL or AHL), so that does give Jones some promise despite missing so much time. I didn't see any of Thursday's game, but listened. I didn't hear much of Jones' name in the contest.

The choices to choose from to replace Milano are Jones (unlikely due to Eakins' comment), Lettieri, and Agozzino. I'm thinking Agozzino.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Guhle could play a few games with San Diego on a conditioning stint. Otherwise he would require waivers.

With the pick up of Djoos on the early waiver wire, you have to figure that the non-playoff teams last year would like to take a bid on Guhle.

Does Guhle have to clear waivers first if he's part of the taxi squad?

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
With the pick up of Djoos on the early waiver wire, you have to figure that the non-playoff teams last year would like to take a bid on Guhle.

Does Guhle have to clear waivers first if he's part of the taxi squad?

Yes, waivers would be required for taxi squad and/or AHL.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Doubt Guhle gets claimed, don't think teams will want to carry a guy who's coming off a knee injury and hasn't played hockey in over 11 months on their active roster right now.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Getz definitely played in the third against SJ, he was out there for the final faceoff.

I'm also curious about Milano. It may be ignorance but I swear we haven't been told anything about what he's dealing with.

Reactions: Kalv
Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Getz definitely played in the third against SJ, he was out there for the final faceoff.

I'm also curious about Milano. It may be ignorance but I swear we haven't been told anything about what he's dealing with.

I believe he's pracricing so probably close, same with Guhle. In both cases there's likely no hurry to get them back but yeah there not being a peep is a tad annoying.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal

I said Getz wasn't on the ice in the third period "often". He was out there late, but that doesn't mean something didn't affect him to not be on the ice often in the third. Getz notched like 13 minutes against the Sharks, but 18 minutes in the previous game. But thanks for adding nothing to the query of any possible ailments for Getz.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
I said Getz wasn't on the ice in the third period "often". He was out there late, but that doesn't mean something didn't affect him to not be on the ice often in the third. Getz notched like 13 minutes against the Sharks, but 18 minutes in the previous game. But thanks for adding nothing to the query of any possible ailments for Getz.
What the hell, man.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma

Never mind. Not sure why you’re being a dick but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad