GDT: 2020-21 game 16 LA Kings vs Arizona Coyotes @4:00pm 2/20/21

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
Way to gut out a gritty, ugly road win, matching check for check and scoring in every situation (PP, SH, 5v5, ENG).

--If Anze Kopitar is crosschecking a guy in the back, that tells me how much of a piece of shit he is. So glad they could clobber Garland all night. Especially when watching him chirping the Kings bench after the ENG :laugh:

--Drew Doughty is a monster again.

--Vilardi's GWG and Iafallo upping his scoring pace to closer to 60...gonna be some seriously rustled jimmies on this board later :laugh:

Exactly the comparison I wanted to make, being up against him tonight too. The guy is an absolute savant with blocking shots and making net front safe plays.
If i talk smack on iafallo every day maybe hell score 2 per game!

Reactions: Lt Dan

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels

tenor.gif

Stimpythecat

Jul 1, 2015
Nice win. :D

Even with 4 rookies, the defense looks solid.

If not for dallas, then every team with a positive goal differential is in a playoff spot. And the only reason dallas isn't is because they have played so few games.

Reactions: RocketKing

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
So I missed the game today which apparently was a pretty good one after reading some of the comments. Why didn't JAD play today?

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Well I just watched the Youtube recap of the game and I was subjected to 9 minutes of the Coyotes broadcast team. Holy crap they are terrible.

Not sure if there isn't bigger homers then the Yotes team. Nash and their play by play guy are terrible. Jack Edwards is by far the worst homer then followed by the Ducks and Yotes team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad