GDT: 2020-21 game 16 LA Kings vs Arizona Coyotes @4:00pm 2/20/21

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
Thoughts on Bjornfoot? He's been getting absolutely trucked the past few games, has gotten up and kept going,

That 3rd goal is on him, and he was benched for it....I'm kinda 50/50 on that, he absolutely need to clear it, but you are playing 4 rookies, wondering if long term it's better to show confidence in him that he learned immediately etc.

Meh he got benched for 4 mins. If he is back in the next game. Basically the perfect amount. Hell, it coulda been more related to how the game went than a “benching” there was that little amount of time left.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Meh he got benched for 4 mins. If he is back in the next game. Basically the perfect amount. Hell, it coulda been more related to how the game went than a “benching” there was that little amount of time left.

It was more than that, but point taken, he missed about 5-6 shifts, it was pretty clear.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Way to gut out a gritty, ugly road win, matching check for check and scoring in every situation (PP, SH, 5v5, ENG).

--If Anze Kopitar is crosschecking a guy in the back, that tells me how much of a piece of shit he is. So glad they could clobber Garland all night. Especially when watching him chirping the Kings bench after the ENG :laugh:

--Drew Doughty is a monster again.

--Vilardi's GWG and Iafallo upping his scoring pace to closer to 60...gonna be some seriously rustled jimmies on this board later :laugh:

With all the blocked shots Bjornfot is like a Hjalmarsson in the making.

Exactly the comparison I wanted to make, being up against him tonight too. The guy is an absolute savant with blocking shots and making net front safe plays.

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
Good to see some of the most hard nose realists on the forum looking at the team in a positive light.

I personally didn't think this would be a playoff team this season but this kind of play is starting to make me a believer. It's so fun to turn on a Kings game and see them score first then persevere for a road win.

I am sexy time excite!

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
Wow look at that another win without MacDermid. Bjornfot replacing him and playing well. To bad it took so long but better late then never. Wow look at that we are in a playoff spot who would have .... oh wait yes I did say that as well. We need to keep beating teams that are on the bottom of the division and play the top teams tough and playoffs are ours. The way we played the Avs i would give us a shot to beat them playoffs.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
It was more than that, but point taken, he missed about 5-6 shifts, it was pretty clear.
i must be missing something

wOJki5v.jpg

TruKingFan

Two-Time Cup Winner
Aug 16, 2004
Beachfront
Way to gut out a gritty, ugly road win, matching check for check and scoring in every situation (PP, SH, 5v5, ENG).

--If Anze Kopitar is crosschecking a guy in the back, that tells me how much of a piece of shit he is. So glad they could clobber Garland all night. Especially when watching him chirping the Kings bench after the ENG :laugh:

--Drew Doughty is a monster again.

--Vilardi's GWG and Iafallo upping his scoring pace to closer to 60...gonna be some seriously rustled jimmies on this board later :laugh:

Exactly the comparison I wanted to make, being up against him tonight too. The guy is an absolute savant with blocking shots and making net front safe plays.

AI had a great game today - I’ll be the first to say it. We need this from AI every game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad