GDT: 2020-21 game 16 LA Kings vs Arizona Coyotes @4:00pm 2/20/21

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
No response on Brown. Bunch of p***yes.

F*CK DUSTIN BROWN. F*CK THESE OFFICIALS

Sure, let's let Dustin Brown basically prison-rape Conor Garland.

dustin-brown.jpg

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
Vilardis known as a passer, but man can he shoot it too. If only he skated faster
I certainly do not agree with this. I read it a couple of times now (the passer thing).

Followed him quite a lot as junior player. His vision is incredible but his shot was NHL worthy already. His goals/assists ratio during his short career speak volumes. This laser beam is exactly what he is known for.

His vision is so good that he can easily be mistaken as a passer first type. He fell to us because of his skating, I am sure of that.

Last edited:

apocalypse

Dean Lombardi's Yes Man
Mar 20, 2017
Los Angeles
I like Garland, but I think it's his time to get a little beat down. The Kings were good tonight and Peterson came up big. Looking forward to STL.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
i don't know what it is about that shot but even in slow motion it looks like he's shooting glove side but he just flicks it blocker

think he just loads up the stick so sharply, wild

It's a bit deceptive. The way he's squared up pre-shot, the glove side looks like an option.

As he shoots, though, the toe of his stick points to the blocker side, which suggests that was the target.

Eagle Fang

Less Defending, More Offending
Oct 12, 2005
i don't know what it is about that shot but even in slow motion it looks like he's shooting glove side but he just flicks it blocker

think he just loads up the stick so sharply, wild

He can shoot it for sure. I think all 3 of his goals from last season, plus a couple this season have been shots from the circles out. Plus he had that one sick backhander.

Eagle Fang

Less Defending, More Offending
Oct 12, 2005
I certainly do not agree with this. I read it a couple of times now (the passer thing).

Followed him quite a lot as junior player. His vision is incredible but his shot was NHL worthy already. His goals/assists ratio during his short career speak volumes. This laser beam is exactly what he is known for.

His vision is so good that he can easily be mistaken as a passer first type. His fell to us because of his skating, I am sure of that.

Yea you're right. I don't even know why I had that assumption, but it sounds like I'm not the only one so it must've come from somewhere. Maybe from a scouting report, but looking through a couple, they really only say he has elite hands and IQ.

Having actually gotten to watch him play in the NHL, his shot really does jump out, more so than his passing... though his passing is pretty good too.

Reactions: Frolov 6'3

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
Yea you're right. I don't even know why I had that assumption, but it sounds like I'm not the only one so it must've come from somewhere. Maybe from a scouting report, but looking through a couple, they really only say he has elite hands and IQ.

Having actually gotten to watch him play in the NHL, his shot really does jump out, more so than his passing... though his passing is pretty good too.
Well its not that strange because for some reason (like people noticed) his shooting % is way too low for a player like him.

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
That's 0.5% of Strand's career earnings :laugh:

We were in some dirt games where we lost some players, its nice to be dishing some dirt the other way. Gag-land wasn't even injured.

Austin's Go Fund Me page should be setup for future fines :)

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Him just being himself.
Brown absolutely mugged him...awesome...look it up... hilarious.
loved all the coyotes fans losing their mind over that while casually ignoring that garland had a deathgrip on brown's stick.. that's also a penalty

pretty weak fine for strand's crosscheck but it's probably fair given how little he earns. maybe a game would've been fair if he wasn't fresh meat. call it a wash i guess

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->