GDT: 2020-21 game 16 LA Kings vs Arizona Coyotes @4:00pm 2/20/21

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Los Angeles Kings (6-6-3, 15pts, 5th in West):thumbu:@ Arizona Coyotes(7-6-3, 17pts, 4th the in West):thumbd:
Gila River Arena| Glendale, AZ
TIME: 4:00pm PT | TV: FSW | RADIO: I Heart Radio App

SEASON STATS​
:kings:coyotes2
PP/PK12th/4th19th/8th
Faceoffs16th23rd
Leading ScorersAnze Kopitar: 4 goals, 15 assists, 19 pointsConnor Garland: 7 goals, 8 assists, 15 points
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
*Lines subject to change*
**The website I used to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**
:kings
LHIX6Gw.png

MGzOSdv.png

NQTXebN.png

fTTLuBR.png

94YlT3v.png

Backup: Jonathan Quick
Scratched: Kurtis MacDermid, Andreas Athanasiou, Jared Anderson-Dolan, Mike Amadio
"Unfit to play": N/A
Injured: Sean Walker, Martin Frk

:coyotes2
GTUqLrn.png

vVPT5t9.png

Tu7YU5g.png

Injuries: Drake Caggiula, John Hayden, Niklas Hjalmarsson

:cheers:
Stay Positive, Test Negative

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines​

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Vilardi has an assist in each of the last 2 games. I want to see that continue.

I've been a bit disappointed with him so far.

Prior to these last 2 games, he only had 1 point in 7 games.

It's been almost a month since he scored a goal.

ibleedkings

Rob Fake
Jul 19, 2004
Santa Clarita
Vilardi has an assist in each of the last 2 games. I want to see that continue.

I've been a bit disappointed with him so far.

Prior to these last 2 games, he only had 1 point in 7 games.

It's been almost a month since he scored a goal.

I’m not disappointed one bit with him. For the most part he’s making plays every game and should have more points than he does. Also glad he’s healthy.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
One thing that sticks out to me about Vilardi is his lack of shots on goal. When he has shot the puck this year, it has looked excellent, but he hardly ever does it.

Even if you're primarily a playmaker, 16 shots in 15 games is not good. That's unacceptably low for the ice time he gets. You won't score many goals getting 1 shot per game. Moore and Clague have more shots on goal. Lizotte averages more shots per game.

RocketKing

Jul 2, 2017
Pregame show says Amadio in over Andersson. Why? Don’t teams usually put the best guys on the ice because they want to win games? smh

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Good to see Kupari being brought up! Now all the Kings have to do is have Byfield in LA too and get both players playing with the Kings instead of the AHL,its become a butchers league,bush league for hacks and wanna bees. Bring up Turcotte too and anyone else worth bringing up

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Yeah this period is not as clean as we were the other night, looking like old habits creeping back in

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
I generally don’t like to like on the boards whipping boy, but damn Amadio comon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->