Prospect Info: 2020-21 Flyers Prospects - Top 5 GOALIES, #2

Who is the Flyers #2 GOALIE prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
A handful of legitimate goalie prospects? So many options to pick from. As a long term Flyers fan who hasn't seen any remarkable young goalies other than Brian Boucher for decades, the emergence of Carter Hart and now that sudden wealth of drafted talent .... actually scares me :eek:

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
A handful of legitimate goalie prospects? So many options to pick from. As a long term Flyers fan who hasn't seen any remarkable young goalies other than Brian Boucher for decades, the emergence of Carter Hart and now that sudden wealth of drafted talent .... actually scares me :eek:
I still like Sandstrom to rebound and surprise us, until Ersson is ready. Usti's surgery could set him back a couple years.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
I thought they had an absolute gem with Sandstrom when I saw him at his first development camp just weeks after being drafted. His feet were so lightning quick. His ability to move down & up was phenomenal. His movements seemed polished. He later became Sweden’s WJC starter. But he just hasn’t progressed. The hiatal hernia, other injuries, & a questionable glove have sunk him. I like Ustimenko more.

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
Kirill the conqueror. Aggressive goalies are boom or bust but I think he has the drive and athleticism to be a starter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad