19. Wylie, Wyatte - 43%
20. Wisdom, Zayde - 38%
21. Sushko, Maxim - 41%
22. Attard, Ronnie - 28%
23. St. Ivany, Jack - 37%

Prospect Info: - 2020-21 Flyers Prospects - Top 25 SKATERS, #23

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Twarynski gets no respect, he was decent when called up (except when they tried him at RW), had solid metrics in the AHL.
Has size, hits, good forechecker, decent skater, has a good shot, sorta of a bigger, slower NAK.
Six years ago he's probably pushing our top ten list.

Lycksell has talent, but although he's still only 21, I want to see more offense, he's not going to make a living on the 4th line.

briererocks

Nov 23, 2011
I am not sure why strome is not getting more votes. He has not underperformed. It is not surprising he played in echl last ye e because of his skating. He should have a good season in ahl this year and need another year of seasoning in the ahl next season.

It is iffy but he could be a really good player in 2 seasons. He is definitely talented and has worked hard on his skating. At least he has a chance to be something while the others have a chance to be a 13th forward.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
The organization has no faith in him. They didn’t even invite him to camp. He’s gotten kind of a raw deal from the jump. They wanted no parts of the experiment.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

briererocks

Nov 23, 2011
The organization has no faith in him. They didn’t even invite him to camp. He’s gotten kind of a raw deal from the jump. They wanted no parts of the experiment.

Possibly. But he is not close. Ratcliffe also did not get invited to camp and he too is probably 2 seasons away. I still think strome has alot of talent and has a small but not zero chance of being a really good winger.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Possibly. But he is not close. Ratcliffe also did not get invited to camp and he too is probably 2 seasons away. I still think strome has alot of talent and has a small but not zero chance of being a really good winger.
Ratcliffe is injured if I am remembering correctly.

Voted Twar. He can be a 4th liner...not sure anyone else can be an NHLer

Reactions: Flyer lurker

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
I am not sure why strome is not getting more votes. He has not underperformed. It is not surprising he played in echl last ye e because of his skating. He should have a good season in ahl this year and need another year of seasoning in the ahl next season.

It is iffy but he could be a really good player in 2 seasons. He is definitely talented and has worked hard on his skating. At least he has a chance to be something while the others have a chance to be a 13th forward.

If Strome continues to work hard i.e. learns how to shield the puck and use his size to his advantage, I could absolutely see him carving out a nice career as a role player for himself.
Look no further than Pat Maroon. Good size and soft hands are a starting point.

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
Strome isn’t getting votes because he’s a horrific skater. In all facets. He’d be a legit NHL prospect if he could skate at a mediocre level. That isn’t the case though

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
Twarynski gets no respect

wisA.gif

****For the folks who cant see this GIF: It’s Rodney Dangerfield saying “I don’t get no respect.”

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
wisA.gif

****For the folks who cant see this GIF: It’s Rodney Dangerfield saying “I don’t get no respect.”

Do my sanity a huge favor. Go to that page and copy the URL at the top of the page, and then post it in a reply to me - not in a photo box or anything, but just in the body of the text. We have to fix this situation.

WeatherBeaten

Mar 4, 2019
Oh, have I mentioned that it sucks that we are 24 deep and still have 2 2nd rounders not worthy of being voted yet.
Laberge is such an unfortunate situation. Maybe he wouldn’t have developed into much anyway but it seems like he never really bounced back from that brutal hit.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Calling this early so I can get the final poll started before the season does.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad