2020/21 Fantasy Draft v2 (Bracket Style)

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
quick look

Boston has the most impactful player going forward in Pastrnak

Hughes, who's spent the entire year bulking up and getting stronger, to carry the second line as a #1 OA

Better bottom six

Better defence on every pair

Best goalie in game

Feel free to fall victim to board overhype on a Laf-Seg-Stone tho clouding your view of actual teams

Not my fault if you guys don't know who's who, who brings what or what F1/2/3 even means
I picked your team cause Hellebuyck vs Sorokin and Jack Hughes

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
any Boston loss is due to sheer name value on the Carolina top line overwhelming complete morons like @BeLeafing , @LT, @DropTheGloves, @42jerks and others from looking at defence, goaltending, bottom six or remembering how Jack Hughes will have had a year plus since the season end to get an adult's body to go along with his GF% catching up to his xGF%

#howtowinfriendsandinfluencepeople

Reactions: emptyNedder

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017
any Boston loss is due to sheer name value on the Carolina top line overwhelming complete morons like @BeLeafing , @LT, @DropTheGloves, @42jerks and others from looking at defence, goaltending, bottom six or remembering how Jack Hughes will have had a year plus since the season end to get an adult's body to go along with his GF% catching up to his xGF%

We are discussing it hold your horses. Not convinced your bottom 6 is all that yet, but goalie/2nd pair are making me think about switching.

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017

Lets also not forget you rated yourself a C+ :)

OB5

May 2, 2015
A lot of tough matchups for me. Nice work field.

BOS/CAR was very close for me, probably the second closest. TBHb I don't love either team. BOS almost won it for me on goaltending alone but in the end went with CAR. I respect that first line and see what Hughes can bring to the table but CAR roster just felt stronger.

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
loading up on 19-23 year olds like I did is best way to steal value if drafting for future
Screenshot_20201128-162451.png

Micah McCurdy

https://hockeyviz.com/static/pdf/ritsac19.pdf

Hughes, Foegele, Texier, Lizotte, Roy, Robertson, Saarela, Hayton, Girard, Mete and a stolen Jokiharju

also the least reliable method to bank on player improvement

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018

didn't even notice Jack Hughes;)

OB5

May 2, 2015
if i didn't post and tag people like @OB5 for being incorrect morons, then we'd only have retinalz's post after the vote announcement
Panda: Urg, I dunno, maybe this player. also I won't tag or PM.
Also panda: This is outrageous how do people not like my team when it's a close matchup and the other team is kind of better?

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
in the clear light of day, it is clear that my team is not only good but possibly the winner of Best Future

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
holy shit have you guys seen We Are The Champions

it's on Netflix and it's amazing

It's a super well produced series of short documentaries on crazy competitions like cheese roll chasing and chili eating

Reactions: Makaveli

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Feel free to pm me your top 3 for best team in the future/best GM (value picks, trades, made bad slot work) not including you

If I get enough votes for either those awards are still in

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->