2020/21 Fantasy Draft v2 (Bracket Style)

tinyzombies

Dec 24, 2002
Montreal, QC, Canada
There are 31 teams in the NHL and the only habs player who goes top 100 in fantasy drafts is 35 years old Shea Weber, what does that tell you ?

We're not about stars maaaan. we were third in corsi and scoring chances and added two shooters so.. and we added size up front and on the back end - probably because he anticipated a Canadian Division. I saw Calgary when they came to Montreal last season and they looked like crap. Edmonton got worse over the offseason apparently. I think Mtl is in.

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
I used to talk mad shit about Bergevin on the habs board but I’ve kind of gotten over it. Apparently we live in a world where this man is worth multiple millions of shekels a year to manage a hockey team.

tinyzombies

Dec 24, 2002
Montreal, QC, Canada
I used to talk mad shit about Bergevin on the habs board but I’ve kind of gotten over it. Apparently we live in a world where this man is worth multiple millions of shekels a year to manage a hockey team.

His advanced scouts bailed him out. I'm not convinced he's running the team anymore, I think it's run by committee now.

Kent Nilsson

Jan 31, 2016
Edmundson is a typical Bergevin D. Physical, dumb, ineffective past the blueline. You realize f***ing Josh Anderson is the 3rd longest contract given in habs history ?

Reactions: tinyzombies

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
just FURIOUS over some of these picks
We're not about stars maaaan. we were third in corsi and scoring chances and added two shooters so.. and we added size up front and on the back end - probably because he anticipated a Canadian Division. I saw Calgary when they came to Montreal last season and they looked like crap. Edmonton got worse over the offseason apparently. I think Mtl is in.
Edmonton beginning of 19-20:
Draisaitl—McDavid—Kassian
Neal—Nugent-Hopkins—Chiasson
Markus Granlund—Khaira—Archibald
Nygard—Haas—Gagner
Jurco, Cave

Nurse—Larsson
Klefbom—Persson
Russell—Benning
Bear

Koskinen (Smith)

Edmonton beginning of 20-21:
RNH—McDavid—Kassian
Kahun—Draisaitl—Yamamoto
Ennis—Turris—Puljujarvi
Neal—Khaira—Chiasson
Nygard/Haas, Archibald

Nurse—Bear
Russell—Barrie
Jones—Larsson
Lagesson

Injuries: Klefbom

Koskinen (Smith)

-------

Edmonton certainly did not get worse.

Reactions: tinyzombies

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
There are 31 teams in the NHL and the only habs player who goes top 100 in fantasy drafts is 35 years old Shea Weber, what does that tell you ?
That Gallagher and Danault don't get their due!!

They do, however, have the following in the top 150 regularly alongside Weber: Suzuki, Gallagher, Tatar, Danault, Petry. So they have some good depth, but no gamebreakers.

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
Corsi is dumb, and we don't know how you're defining scoring chances.

Kent Nilsson

Jan 31, 2016
That Gallagher and Danault don't get their due!!

They do, however, have the following in the top 150 regularly alongside Weber: Suzuki, Gallagher, Tatar, Danault, Petry. So they have some good depth, but no gamebreakers.

Yea McDrai is shaking at the sight of f***ing Danault I’ll go buy a jersey.

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
Yea McDrai is shaking at the sight of f***ing Danault I’ll go buy a jersey.
> Kent taunts Montreal fans for only having one player regularly drafted in the top 100
> Panda mentions two other players from Montreal who could be top 100 picks
> Kent dismisses mention by comparing them to two players who always go top 5
> wut

tinyzombies

Dec 24, 2002
Montreal, QC, Canada
Edmundson is a typical Bergevin D. Physical, dumb, ineffective past the blueline. You realize f***ing Josh Anderson is the 3rd longest contract given in habs history ?

Romanov will have his job by game 30. Another expensive third pairing guy...could have used that 3.5m for something better.

We have three second lines and two of them can play defense. Our fourth line should be strong also. And I think Price isunderrated at this point.

Kent Nilsson

Jan 31, 2016
No I take the flames because it was the team of Kent Nilsson the actual player. Mope stole them from me in this draft. I could have stole his sabres after it but missed the shot. I was at work.

Reactions: m0pe

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
No I take the flames because it was the team of Kent Nilsson the actual player. Mope stole them from me in this draft. I could have stole his sabres after it but missed the shot. I was at work.

You can have em sorry. Flames are icky idk why I did it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->