Pre-Game Talk: 2020-21 Colorado Avalanche Preseason Thread

Which new bloke are you most looking forward to see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Roster
EqvvJxyVQAY1zrn

Schedule
The Avs are currently planning on skating at their practice facility, South Suburban Family Sports Center, on Jan. 4-6 and Jan. 8-10 with three scrimmages scheduled throughout camp on Jan. 6 and Jan. 9-10. The club is set to practice at Ball Arena on Jan. 12.

Details
Avalanche Releases 2020-21 Training Camp Details

Lines
Avs Motivated to Begin 2020-21 Season

Reactions: Balthazar

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
The top 6 forwards and top 4D looks dynamite. The 1st line will wreck teams. Landeskog - Kadri - Saad should go against top lines and shut them down. Finally Makar gets a better partner and Graves is on the 3rd pair where he belongs.

I hope Byram will eventually replace Cole and once that happens the mobility and skill of the Dcore is going to be too much to handle for most teams.

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Byram, Toews and Saad are such good additions to what was already an elite team. Sakic is God.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Can't vote other, but the answer is other Sherwood. High energy player, right shot, some scoring talent, and can PK. He has a decent chance at grabbing a full time, bottom 6 spot.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
You know that meme where the guy is walking beside his girl friend, but he’s looking back at a hot chick?

That’s like me right now. I should be thinking about the Avs new trade acquisitions, but my mind keeps straying to Bowen Byram.

Reactions: Zolik37 and Ararana

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
@UncleRisto What does Antero Pertti Elias Niittymaki mean?
Byram isn’t even going to be at training camp is he?
He's probably going to go to the taxi squad when he's done with the WJC and practice until Bednar sees something he likes. I haven't really read what these squads are exactly, but I know you can't save against the cap in them and I guess they're there to prevent postponements if some of the main squad gets Covid.

Reactions: Perratrooper

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011

Absolutely loving the blue pants and gloves. And of course the white helmet... No ad on the helmet yet...

The blue pants and gloves with white jerseys and helmet isn't going to look good. I remember seeing a render of it a few months ago and it looked awkward.

Reactions: Mac2Rants

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Landeskog-Kadri-Saad is such a stingy line. I do question whether or not Saad can hit the 20 goal mark with those guys though. Interested to see how they will be utilized.

EDIT: Still thinking with an 82 game mindset. 14 goals is the real bar.

Reactions: shadow1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->